Fear before the march of flames odd how people ?

Guest kevinb

Guest kevinb
i haven't heard anything about this in a while
thats why I figured I'd ask

you would think there would have been some sort of mention of it at least being pressed

Guest kevinb

At the same time they didn't have any mention of the pressing of circa survives On Letting Go.

and they knew damn well there was a demand for it and wouldn't have a problem selling them esp since juturna was fetching 200+ on ebay.

I think maybe it's more of the fact that if they don't mention it they won't have people breathing down their neck & constantly asking about it... like me ;D

Basically Rise Records and Equal Vision told me I could do it no problem without any contract being signed yet or anything and then EV just stopped responding completely and the guy from Rise said that they decided they wanted to do it themselves now after they initially had no interest at all. The guy that owns Rise Records was super nice though and told me I could press any of his other bands I wanted for almost nothing but I just don't really get into those bands. I was actually thinking about this earlier today and I still would like to do it if they would let me but who knows.