diablo 3

I am waiting until this comes out to upgrade my desktop, and I have started playing Diablo II again while I wait.

The only thing the concerns me is there supposedly will be no more need for a potions belt, you just touch the health/mana drops and they fill you up. This is fine when you are out in the open fighting a bunch of monsters, but what about during boss fights? Will they occasionally drop health or mana in the middle of the fight?

I am waiting until this comes out to upgrade my desktop, and I have started playing Diablo II again while I wait.

The only thing the concerns me is there supposedly will be no more need for a potions belt, you just touch the health/mana drops and they fill you up. This is fine when you are out in the open fighting a bunch of monsters, but what about during boss fights? Will they occasionally drop health or mana in the middle of the fight?

I think it's like God of War style, where they drop as you hit the enemies. Don't quote me though.

I can't wait for this, along with Starcraft 2. Even the new WoW expansion looks amazing! It's good none of these games are around right now as I am currently consumed with both school and work full time!

I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it