New moneen leaked

Start Angry End Mad >>>>>> every other Moneen song >>>>>> most songs by most other bands >>>>>> The Black Eyed Peas' "Boom Boom Pow"
Or any Black Eyed Peas song. Do they write songs with any meaning? I have no idea what Boom Boom Pow is about, and every other song I've heard is just "let's have a party!"

My freshman year was ruined every friday and saturday night by someone in the dorm religiously playing "Let's get retarded in here" before every drinking outing.

Start Angry End Mad >>>>>> every other Moneen song >>>>>> most songs by most other bands >>>>>> The Black Eyed Peas' "Boom Boom Pow"

"Boom Boom Pow"? Come on... now you're just being silly.

I've always felt guilty for liking "Start Angry End Mad" because I liked the guy it was about. He was a solid dude. However that is countered by the way it pays homage to the Misfits in a part of a vocal melody.

It's about a dude? I always just figured it was about an ex-girlfriend.

Supposedly it's about their onetime bass player who secretly wasn't into the music. When they found out they kicked him out, thus the line "Two years is a long time to pretend". They replaced him with their original bass player, thus the line "Out with the new in with the old".

Hope I didn't ruin the song for you.