FIRST!

• 4 weeks later...

And can I just say that every time I see your signature, I cringe a little? I'm terrified about what will happen to your record collection if/when you and your girlfriend break up.

HEY!

I just saw this and I couldn't just not say anything. I don't even know what to say, except a childish sounding "we're never going to break-up" type of thing....

And can I just say that every time I see your signature, I cringe a little? I'm terrified about what will happen to your record collection if/when you and your girlfriend break up.

HEY!

I just saw this and I couldn't just not say anything. I don't even know what to say, except a childish sounding "we're never going to break-up" type of thing....

Hey, best of luck and all that, you two seem perfect for each other. But I won't retract my statement until I see wedding pictures.

HEY!

Hey, best of luck and all that, you two seem perfect for each other. But I won't retract my statement until I see wedding pictures.

ha, because marriages are forever...

Guest scriptedrain

ha, because marriages are forever...

Only for cynics, right?

- Jeff

Guest scriptedrain
Pictures? You're DJing it!

- Jeff

Don't tease me. I DJed throughout college (both on the radio and at parties) and miss it tremendously. I was offended when my sister didn't ask me to DJ her wedding last month. That bitch!

Hey, no teasing here. By the way, good call on Weatherbox, thanks for the rec!

- Jeff

HEY!

Why waste money on a wedding when we could spend it on vinyl instead?

Duh!

Guest scriptedrain

Duh!

See? How could I not love this girl?

- Jeff

Guest scriptedrain

It was the first post in the "Everything Else Message Board." A lot of people will type "First!" as a reply if they're the first one to respond to a piece of news on the internet. Scott trumped them all by doing it on an entire forum.

- Jeff

It was the first post in the "Everything Else Message Board." A lot of people will type "First!" as a reply if they're the first one to respond to a piece of news on the internet. Scott trumped them all by doing it on an entire forum.

- Jeff

Makes sense i should of noticed the date!

thanks for not being a dick about it when you could of

Guest scriptedrain

- Jeff

Makes sense i should of noticed the date!

thanks for not being a dick about it when you could of

No problem. :) That's one of the main reasons I like posting here, almost everyone is nice and friendly.

- Jeff

Don't tease me. I DJed throughout college (both on the radio and at parties) and miss it tremendously. I was offended when my sister didn't ask me to DJ her wedding last month. That bitch!

my twin brother just proposed to his girlfriend of eight years last month. part of me is hoping that in addition to being best man (i'm assuming) he asks me to dj. i've actually been working on a killer wedding-styled mix tape for the last year, and i was thinking i'd save it for my wedding but my common law wife isn't really one for the whole marriage thing, so i'm thinking it'd be better to use it than just hoard it away and never get the chance to expose it's genius onto the world.

Duh!

holy crap, you need to talk to my girlfriend! Every time I spend money on vinyl she tries to put it on her finger like an engagement ring.

Guest scriptedrain

holy crap, you need to talk to my girlfriend! Every time I spend money on vinyl she tries to put it on her finger like an engagement ring.

Start buying 45s with the bigger holes. Problem solved!

LOL!

- Jeff

• 2 years later...