beer cozie appreesh

rivalcycle

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the Razorcake one, i really want the matching slipmat!

I'll send you the coozie if you want it, when I get those records you're waiting for!

Unfortunately I don't think Razorcake do the slipmats anymore?

Dude that would be awesome. Thank you.

Nah, they don't make them anymore, well at least there are none for sale in the store.

Guest kissthesharks

I think we may have stumbled upon a coozie trading thread. I really don't have any sweet ones to trade, just trashy texas ones...like show me your tits and my other beer is a ford..

everyone's collections look/sound awesome. wish i had friends that would be down to go to the fest me! sounds like such a kickass time - with awesome coozies!

Dude, you don't need friends to come to the Fest, you make them there. All you need is a strong liver, some sun block and a floor to crash on.

Edit,

Maybe trade the sunblock out for a coozie, i forgot that most people on the board aren't pale Brits that burn walking between venues!

This is most of my coozie collection. Yep, that's a PBR pounder(pint) coozie. And the Foster's is an Oil Can Sized coozie.

Nice NKOTB one. I also like the "K" one. They're cute. Where'd you get the PBR one?

Yeah, the NKOTB one I got a yard sale for my friend, and he ALWAYS uses it. The K one was gift for my wife, Kari.

I got the PBR one on eBay a lady sold me 4 of them for 8 bucks.

For as much beer as I drink I do not have any coozies.

Oh, Nicole, if I didn't like you so much, I could make that statement into a dirty joke…

everyone's collections look/sound awesome. wish i had friends that would be down to go to the fest me! sounds like such a kickass time - with awesome coozies!

Dude, I am probably driving down, if you want a ride, just get your ass to Philly!

Nice NKOTB one. I also like the "K" one. They're cute. Where'd you get the PBR one?

Yeah, the NKOTB one I got a yard sale for my friend, and he ALWAYS uses it. The K one was gift for my wife, Kari.

I got the PBR one on eBay a lady sold me 4 of them for 8 bucks.

That's awesome.

This is most of my coozie collection. Yep, that's a PBR pounder(pint) coozie. And the Foster's is an Oil Can Sized coozie.

The PBR one is sweet, and i need that Lawrence Arms coozie for my collection. Something else to add to the want list.

Dude, you want that Larry Arms one? I'll sell it to you for $50. Or for free. You pick which price better suits you. PM, I'll send it to ya.

Guest kissthesharks
I've got a four.

Good Friends Records

Tim Barry - Manchester

Hot Water Music - I'd Rather be Fishing

Dillinger Four - Doublewhiskeycokenoice

I never use them though, I always drink out of a glass.

Any chance of you wanting to sell that Hot Water Music one?

It's available at the no idea store.