free stuff

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is such an awesome idea, I'd love to get in on it but I don't know what I'd contribute to the box. Every sticker or whatever I get from an order gets thrown on something. My speakers look awesome because of it and I've begun work on stickering my laundry basket, which is coming along nicely.

I'll have a look when I get home from school tonight to see if I can contribute to the box.

hey guys, i got the box this morning. i opened it up, and there is tons of great stuff in there. i can't take pictures (no camera) but my whole full sized mattress is completely covered in things that were in it. there are a ton of stickers, some cds, pins, and posters.

loren, thanks for the brand new dvd. i added it to my dvd collection.

whoever made the anthony green dvd, it didn't work. it just reads as a blank disc.

whoever put in the beer soundtrack, thank you so much.

i'm going to add a ton of stickers, some dvds, and some cds.

if you still want to be added to the list, i am not going to be able to ship out for at least a few days. please PM me with your name and address before tuesday.

/long post.

Ah, I want the brand new dvd and the beer the movie soundtrack. i'm interested in getting in on this, who do I pm or whatever for the list order and shipping details?

Guest falloutcollapse

i still have the box. i'm sorry its taking so long, and i promise itll be out by the end of the week. the nearest post office is 3 miles, and not having a car, its a pain in the ass bike ride, especially after soccer practice/games. pm me if you want to see get on this

i still have the box. i'm sorry its taking so long, and i promise itll be out by the end of the week. the nearest post office is 3 miles, and not having a car, its a pain in the ass bike ride, especially after soccer practice/games. pm me if you want to see get on this

pm'd

Guest falloutcollapse

there is around 30 total. the box and list are upstairs in my bedroom right now. this is shipping tomorrow to the next person, so any last minute additions can be sent right now.

Guest scriptedrain
Should we maybe start another box? or is that too confusing? I don't mind starting another...

Put me down for it. Want me to PM my address?

- Jeff

Guest falloutcollapse

hey, sorry for lack of updates, but i biked out to the post office yesterday (saturday 9/1). they said that they will be shipping it out tuesday because of the long weekend. so cadetapplesauce, you're getting it next! i put in a ton of stickers, some pins, and a hit the lights autographed cd. the cd will make a great gift to anyone else you know named 'vedant'