free stuff

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morgan.. you are on the list.. number 18

Brady, if you want in.. pM me and I'll add you before I mail it out today....You got 10 minutes

steventangent and I are on another board together. He added me. Or at least he said he did...

It's a moot point now, but yeah, I added you :)

Are we keeping drunkenthird on the list? He still has >10 posts last I checked...

Guest scriptedrain

I have an idea: If it crosses the border, it should stay on that side of it until everyone on the lists gets it. It's not fair to people on the list who get "cut" but it'll keep shipping prices down for the unfortunate ones who have to ship it across the border.

- Jeff

i totally understand. jeff has a good point, but even so, towards the end of whoever's the last to get it in the country, who's gonna flip the bill?? nobody's gonna want to go last. it's probably not a good idea to throw cash in there, but it's an idea. it'll help alleviate the problem...MAYBE.

So my girlfriend saw the receipt for shipping this box. Man I have never heard a girl so pissed off in my life. "YOU PAID 23 DOLLARS FOR FOUR POSTERS AND FIVE BUTTONS!" "And an Ultra Dolphins cd...." "ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?" now i'm broke and in the dog house.

haha, that is rough, dude. i can empathize

The look on her face when I said "umm and a Ultra Dolphins cd." was priceless. Almost worth the weekend with no sex I'm facing. Skum, if you like the extra 7"s i threw your way in our sale deal and wanna throw something at me for that go for it. i (kinda) knew what i was getting into with the box and while it might sting the wallet and the bed room, I'll know not to send 10 + pound boxes to canada anymore.

The look on her face when I said "umm and a Ultra Dolphins cd." was priceless. Almost worth the weekend with no sex I'm facing. Skum, if you like the extra 7"s i threw your way in our sale deal and wanna throw something at me for that go for it. i (kinda) knew what i was getting into with the box and while it might sting the wallet and the bed room, I'll know not to send 10 + pound boxes to canada anymore.

I'm guessing she didn't get that engagment ring you were talking about.

So my girlfriend saw the receipt for shipping this box. Man I have never heard a girl so pissed off in my life. "YOU PAID 23 DOLLARS FOR FOUR POSTERS AND FIVE BUTTONS!" "And an Ultra Dolphins cd...." "ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?" now i'm broke and in the dog house.

It's things like this that make me keep my finances separate from my Girlfriend's

Skum, if you like the extra 7"s i threw your way in our sale deal and wanna throw something at me for that go for it. i (kinda) knew what i was getting into with the box and while it might sting the wallet and the bed room, I'll know not

to send 10 + pound boxes to canada anymore.

you're a prince for doing it! and if it helps, i had plenty of sex over the weekend to make up for it.

also, bonus 7"s always make me happy, so i like your chances.

Skum, if you like the extra 7"s i threw your way in our sale deal and wanna throw something at me for that go for it. i (kinda) knew what i was getting into with the box and while it might sting the wallet and the bed room, I'll know not

to send 10 + pound boxes to canada anymore.

you're a prince for doing it! and if it helps, i had plenty of sex over the weekend to make up for it.

also, bonus 7"s always make me happy, so i like your chances.

I think you'll like them. The Plastic Little single is awesome.

Our finances are as separate as they can be after five years dating and a year and a half living together.

so i got this on friday, the lady and i are going through it this weekend, and i'll post it on monday, but we need to make a collective final decision; since there is only one other canadian on the list (and he's the person after the next person on the list) should i send it directly to him and that way we can avoid MORE people having to pay exorbitant cross-border shipping costs or should we stick to the list and say, "sorry, that's the luck of the draw"?