free stuff

Guest falloutcollapse

i didn't erase any, promise.

but some of the people that PM'd me, like i said, all my PM's got deleted on accident, so i apologzie, and send your address to whoever has the box right now

smite me please, its all my mistake

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok ill be mailing this out soon.

fixed list:

1. benchwarmer

2. ScriptedRain

3. loren

4. Tom

5. falloutcollapse

6. cadetapplesauce

7. xfedaykinx

8. steventangent

9. roadmonkey

10. lokithelion

11. skumbucket

12. elephanttttt

13. ronniethebear

14. destroyingthescene

15. hickey

16. tommy tumult

17. jacobe

18. morgan

19. drunkenthird

20. jhulud

21. mrbananagrabber

I've been rounding up a bunch of stuff to throw in. Is the box big enough to put some promo-sized posters (11x17) without having to crease them? I have some unfolded Hydra Head stuff I was going to contribute (Botch, Zozobra, Daughters, The Gersch).

nope, I folder all the posters I put in at the beginning. there was talk of getting a larger box, which is up to whoever gets it. You can get one of those larger flat rate priority boxes for free at the post office.

I've been rounding up a bunch of stuff to throw in. Is the box big enough to put some promo-sized posters (11x17) without having to crease them? I have some unfolded Hydra Head stuff I was going to contribute (Botch, Zozobra, Daughters, The Gersch).

nope, I folder all the posters I put in at the beginning. there was talk of getting a larger box, which is up to whoever gets it. You can get one of those larger flat rate priority boxes for free at the post office.

Yeah, I may just do that if someone else doesn't beat me to it.

Guest scriptedrain

Part of the deal of being on this list should be agreeing to the following:

Receive the box. Immediately go through what you want. Add stuff. Send it out the next day.

We have a lot of people who are looking forward to this, it shouldn't be at the same place for a week or 2 weeks at a time. I'm sorry if you can't make it to the post office or you have a lot of things going on, but if that's the case, you might not want to be on the list. You gotta hold up your end of the bargain.

I'm not trying to be mean or call out anyone, either. Anyone agree with me?

- Jeff

Receive the box. Immediately go through what you want. Add stuff. Send it out the next day.

We have a lot of people who are looking forward to this, it shouldn't be at the same place for a week or 2 weeks at a time. I'm sorry if you can't make it to the post office or you have a lot of things going on, but if that's the case, you might not want to be on the list. You gotta hold up your end of the bargain.

- Jeff

I think a week should be the max. Mainly cause within that time, the post office will be open on Saturday to get it out. :)

Guest scriptedrain

- Jeff

I think a week should be the max. Mainly cause within that time, the post office will be open on Saturday to get it out. :)

It's one thing if you receive the package on a Friday or Saturday and simply can't get it out until Monday. That's still 3-4 days between you receiving it and sending it. A week is far too long.

I gotta say, too, that I'm only upset and saying something because I want it back and I have a lot of stuff to add to it! :) No hard feelings.

- Jeff