free stuff

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay: this is what we're looking at on the list and i THINK it's complete, but if someone doesn't have their name on it PM me before monday and i'll get on it. starting from me onward...

11. Me

12. destroyingthescene (bumped up as he's the only other Canuck on the list)

13. elephanttttt

14. ronniethebear

15. hickey

16. tommy tumult

17. jacobe johnson

18. morgan norris

19. drunkenthird --> some question earlier as to his inclusion because of his low post count, can anyone say?

20. juan (jhulud)

21. mrbananagrabber

22. brady

23. maggzlvsr13

24. mando

have a look.

okay, here it is.

what we took.

[image]

~ f-ups, draft, sparta, converge, sound of animals fighting, circa survive, darwin stickers

~ torche, trapdoor fucking exit cd's

~ star patch

what we put in.

[image]

~ city and colour, bedouin soundclash, moneen posters

~ smallman records and dine alone records sampler cd's, buckeye promo cd, tegan and sara "the con" cd, papermoons cd-r (only 100 included w/ team science 7"; listen to it and order the 7" then pass it on)

~ hot water music, bedouin soundclash, moneen, the shins, murder by death, some girls, drag the river, attack in black, kiss of death, suburban home stickers

~ murder by death temporary tattoos

~ probably some cd-r mix tapes that i've made in the past that i'm liable to chuck in there before it goes out

also, kind of funny to see some of your stuff in a different place. I made those Darwin stickers at work one day!

hooray!

we loved them!

also, i realized that i literally am ten dollars away from hitting the end of my overdraft, so this won't ship until wednesday when i get paid. sorry!

so, this is dumb, but i threw some of my old band's stickers in there. when our website died I just redirected the link to myspace, which has nothing but shitty home-recorded demos on it.

not sure if anyone noticed. Fun! take one out and stick it somewhere grand. like a bus stop or a stop sign or a sign post or a postal worker or a worker bee or a bee hive. Impress your friends!

The zombie thing kinda stuck with me because I have this song "Girl With The Spade"... it's about a bunch of shit, but I wrote it after staying up like 30 hours watching Night of the Living Dead.

Thanks, though. I didn't know if anybody would care, haha. Actually if it does get stuck somewhere cool, take a picture. I used to have a few pictures people took when they saw them on random cars/places in other cities. I should put those on myspace.

okay: this is what we're looking at on the list and i THINK it's complete, but if someone doesn't have their name on it PM me before monday and i'll get on it. starting from me onward...

11. Me

12. destroyingthescene (bumped up as he's the only other Canuck on the list)

13. elephanttttt

14. ronniethebear

15. hickey

16. tommy tumult

17. jacobe johnson

18. morgan norris

19. drunkenthird --> some question earlier as to his inclusion because of his low post count, can anyone say?

20. juan (jhulud)

21. mrbananagrabber

22. brady

23. maggzlvsr13

24. mando

have a look.

yeah i would like to still be on that spot. ive been commenting less and less due to more work and less time.