Hopesfall - No Wings to Speak Of coming to vinyl

just so you all know all the preorders shipped out today (including those that ordered the overrun copies). thanks to all of you that ordered and i hope you enjoy the record(s) if anyone has any questions/problems/etc please feel free to reach out to me at [email protected].

thanks again guys!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys

thanks for the positive feedback! I am really happy with the way everything came out. It took some time but it was certainly worth it. Cant believe you guys are already reading the notes etched into the vinyl!!! i also cant believe how fast the shipping was.

Enjoy the records & the stickers.

Another vinyl release is coming soon...i am super excited.

thanks again!

guys

thanks for the positive feedback! I am really happy with the way everything came out. It took some time but it was certainly worth it. Cant believe you guys are already reading the notes etched into the vinyl!!! i also cant believe how fast the shipping was.

Enjoy the records & the stickers.

Another vinyl release is coming soon...i am super excited.

thanks again!

got my record today and one of the stickers definitely caught my attention.

is there any chance of doing the romance of helen trent? id love to help out with this if at all possible.

unfortunately i no longer own the rights to the album. its worth bringing up to them, but i doubt its something that would that well. the record, which is by far one of my favorite releases that i had the pleasure of having a hand in, didnt do as well as some may believe. the audience might be small, so its worthy of doing a 500 run, unfortunately it would have to be a double lp which probably would kill the costs.

my mail has been sloooooooowwwwwwwww lately. i can't take it. usually getting home and opening my mail is the highlight of my day but i've only got two packages in the last two weeks.

my mail has been sloooooooowwwwwwwww lately. i can't take it. usually getting home and opening my mail is the highlight of my day but i've only got two packages in the last two weeks.

the mail is one of the few highlights of my day and ive hardly got anything lately. waiting on so much stuff.

same