ON TOUR! Energy, Wonder Years, AL4W - Come hang!

keevhren

Jon - If you aren't busy tomorrow I will give you a ride to the Cobalt if you wanted to go.

My hands were so bloodied. Shorts are stained to boot. So much retardation took place its ridiculous.

I feel bad about everything and I have nothing to do with the bands, tour, and venue.

thanks dude, thats a super rad offer but im working all day, til 7 30

you guys need to expand on this story

a story of meatheads/dbags/bros etc messing up what should have been a good night.

second or third band was playing and immediately you could tell the vibe was changing. as soon as they started about 10ish? of their crowd starts "moshing" but wants to take it a step further and just start hitting other people at the show. just macho bullshit is what it boils down to and a stupid dick measuring contest. you could tell something was about to go down and then a fight of about 4 girls breaks out in front of me. for whatever reason I decided to be the mediator and got in between them and broke that shit up. as soon as they got pulled away I noticed a guy on the ground just getting pummeled and kicked in the face, looking unconscious at this point. me and another dude pick him up to get him out of there and while we do this "tuff guy" kicks him cleanly in the face. lights come on but the band keeps playing while more or less perpetuating the behavior. more fights break out and the fights move outside. cops are called and a helicopter comes to shut things down. no other bands got to play. as far as i know the people who started the fights got away and no arrests were made. i've never seen anything like this at a show and wouldn't in a million years thought "yea this 'pop punk' is gonna be so 'tuff' im going to break up fights and end up with someone else's blood all over my hands"

the venue will more than likely get shut down.

love when meatheads single handedly ruin shows.

^yeah, it was the local opening bands - mainly that one band so im sure the other shows will be fine

yeah, it got ridiculous fast. i was in the opposite corner and was just getting barreled into by the guys "moshing". there were a handful of girls just standing there in that corner and the tough guys were just smashing them into the walls with no regard. and after they teamed up and knocked that guy out, they were still kicking the guy as he crawled to the door. they even started just hitting people that were showing disgust and leaving. so fucking stupid.

that sucks about that show. were they tough guy hardcore dudes or just plain old d-bags? just wondering if "hardcore" kids are as lame where you guys are as they are in atlanta...

basically plain ol tools. i've never been to a show where something like that has happened. no one that i recognize from shows around here.

i might have to go to this alone and if so im going to come annoy you

tip robert for his in n out habit!

tell john (merch dude for a loss for words) that matt medina wants his babies! and also send him a tip for Leroy!

what band was it?

I'd honestly rather not say simply for the fact of giving them any sort of publicity or lame myspace hits. If you really want to do some investigating I'm sure you could find it. lame dudes for sure...

• 4 weeks later...

Buffalo, NY tomorrow!

The Wonder Years

I Call Fives

Such Gold

Rooftops

Doors @ 6

$10

Mohawk Place

47 E Mohawk St

Buffalo, NY 14203

Energy dropped the rest of the tour. I'm so bummed out :-(

Tank is very sick. I got I Call Fives to take there spot.

Check out I Call Fives

http://www.myspace.com/icallfives

[image]