VC Skateboarders

zac

What set ups are you guys skating these days. I just got back into skating a whole lot with my friends after about 4 years off. I'm currently skating all these:

7.6 Enjoi

[image]

Indepent trucks

[image]

Reds bearing with Ricta Naturals 51mm wheels

[image]

And for shoes I finally got some hightops after I was sick of banging up my ankles. I have to say I doubt I'll ever skate with anything else because these Supras are amazing.

[image]

The next board I get will definitely be a DGK or some other Kayo brand board like Expedition. I skated my friends DGK and the pop is ridiculous.

Post your set up and picture if you have any.

God, skate shoes have gotten so fucking ugly lately.

My last deck was

[image]

Some old Thunder trucks, and some blank black wheels.

When my roommate moved out he stole my board and i havent gotten a new one since. Im too old and retarded to skate any more, but i do miss hitting up some of the local parks.

Deck: Some blank I got in Germany years ago..

Trucks: Independent

Wheels: 2 Zero and 2 Toymachine, he he

Footwear: Vans Authentic, of course...

Haven't rolled that much in recent years though. I usually only skate wednesdays at the local skatepark where we have "senior-skate" for two hours. You have to be at least 26 to get in :)

I was with everyone else thinking that the Surpas were ugly but I got tired of bruising up my ankles all the time and wanted something to protect them and my friend who's a really good skater recommended I get some Supras because they will last forever and are amazing to skate in. He was correct, they feel so great when you are skating and are so comfortable so the way they look has grown on me.

i ever skateboarding but i quit over ten years from left ankle injured.

but i always wearing skateboard show.

[image]

my latest shoe is heath kirchart but it's royal blue with gray strapes....

:)

Great taste Yu!

I got these:

[image]

And skating these:

[image]

And always:

Toy Machine, Zero or Flip deck

Destructo trucks

Spitfire wheels

The cheapest bearings available

Guest kissthesharks

This seems like a good place to ask. I've been wanting to get back into skating for a while..where is the best place online to get a board and all that?

supras look fucking terrible. cannot stand them.

They skate so amazingly though. I had been skating some Nikes that weren't necessarily for skating but they did alright and I just tore them to pieces so I wanted so get something that was super comfortable and would last a long time and would protect my ankles and I didn't care what they looked like so I ended up getting those and I don't regret it at all.

I'm using this generic element deck right now (but haven't been skating for the last three months) but I have an enjoi in my closet which shows two pandas getting it on lol.

I've never really ventured outside of indy trucks as I go through more decks than i do trucks.

I also have a Gaslight Anthem deck but i'm definitely not gonna skate on that.

This seems like a good place to ask. I've been wanting to get back into skating for a while..where is the best place online to get a board and all that?

RIGHT HERE

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=37523

shameless plug. but really haha. i thought i had a buyer but then he bailed. $45ppd. Thats a powell mini logo with grind king trucks, spitfire wheels and no clue on the bearings.