The Happy Birthday thread

Thanks guys!!! Going to be a good one. Checking out Sundowner, The Falcon, Lawrence Arms and American Steel tonight...a solid birthday show indeed. Though, Bad Religion is in town tonight too...it was a tough choice.

yea, but I'll be at the show you're going to, so, I mean, that should make it more awesome...? either way, Happy Birthday, look out for a happy-birthday-high-five tonight

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys!!! Going to be a good one. Checking out Sundowner, The Falcon, Lawrence Arms and American Steel tonight...a solid birthday show indeed. Though, Bad Religion is in town tonight too...it was a tough choice.

yea, but I'll be at the show you're going to, so, I mean, that should make it more awesome...? either way, Happy Birthday, look out for a happy-birthday-high-five tonight

Dude, I won't leave you hangin.' Nothing beats a high-five!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey thanks guys! I haven't had time to photograph/enjoy the records I've gotten because of BRUTALxOVERTIME at work. I got held 7 hours overnight at work INTO my birthday after being there from 3 to midnight on the 9th... then got called while at dinner last night to come in all night again. My eyeballs are about to kerplode.