my bookshelve with all my records just broke!!

my fucking book shelve with all my records on it just broke like 2 seconds ago, the only casualty was my rumspringer 10 inch that now i need to get a new copy of, snapped it right in half, im fucking pissed. God damn i hate this shit. Just needed to vent. I still havent gone through to make sure nothing else died. :(:(:(

thanks tom, i dont know why no one would like me i am generally a nice guy i even run a crappy radio station and i play nothing but vinyl on my show....thats what upsets me about the shelve breaking...i have spent over 700.00 in the past 2 months getting together records for the show and i have broken records now.

this made me laugh.... mainly because both of mine broke about 2 weeks ago. one collapsed and fell on the other. which in turn collapsed as well. i don't know about you, but picking up 600 or so dvd's, box sets, magazines, books, and records at 3am in the morning fucking sux. luckily my records on the bookshelf were up against a smaller drawer so the top shelving of the 2nd bookshelf collapsed, but the remaining bottom shelf stayed intact (luckily, or i would have been a very very sad camper)

So i feel for ya...

no i wanted to get it cleaned up as fast as possible so nothing else got broke from pressure of the stuff but i will take pictures of the rumspringer record. it currently looks like a taco, its still intact due to the label but other then that split straight down the middle.