ps3

adammuzzy

There are better games on the 360.

I gotta disagree here. PS3's exclusives like Metal Gear Solid 4, LittleBigPlanet, Uncharted, and Ratchet and Clank have me playing it more than anything on the 360 right now.

This.

Also, when the full version of Gran Turismo 5 comes out in the Spring it's going to be HUGE.

There are better games on the 360.

I gotta disagree here. PS3's exclusives like Metal Gear Solid 4, LittleBigPlanet, Uncharted, and Ratchet and Clank have me playing it more than anything on the 360 right now.

Those are some pretty sweet games. I hate every day of my life that I can't play LittleBigPlanet and Fat Princess, but you named 4 games. How long has the console been out?

I don't like getting into fanboi warz, but most people feel that the 360 has a better game catalog.

Why not just buy both? I've never understood people that are loyal to one system, they're missing out on a lot of good games.

Very true, but not everyone has a lot of expendable money like that or the time. I have a Wii and a 360 and weeks can go by without touching either one of them. Prior to this month PS3s were over $300 and a 360 was around $250ish (I think, no idea). The Wii just dropped from $250 to $199, but still, not everyone can throw that kind of change around.

Those are some pretty sweet games. I hate every day of my life that I can't play LittleBigPlanet and Fat Princess, but you named 4 games. How long has the console been out?

I don't like getting into fanboi warz, but most people feel that the 360 has a better game catalog.

Yeah, but what exclusives does the Xbox 360 have? Halo, Gears of War? Bioshock came out on PS3 and I think Dead Rising 3 will be on both now. I guess there's Left 4 Dead. What else is there?

I'm not getting into the fanboy arguing either, I'm genuinely curious. I'd like to get a 360 but I think there's too much overlap of good games to make it worth my while for just a couple exclusives. I might actually pick up a Wii.

Yeah, but what exclusives does the Xbox 360 have? Halo, Gears of War? Bioshock came out on PS3 and I think Dead Rising 3 will be on both now. I guess there's Left 4 Dead. What else is there?

I'm not getting into the fanboy arguing either, I'm genuinely curious. I'd like to get a 360 but I think there's too much overlap of good games to make it worth my while for just a couple exclusives. I might actually pick up a Wii.

Fable 2, Mass Effect, Viva Pinata

This used to much more tipped to the 360 before they started porting everything over to PS3. Now it's pretty even.

Well, sir, you have obviously not heard that a new Monkey Island game has just been released for Wii (really?!) and PC (hmm...).

But seriously, it's awesome if you're a MI fan.

I've heard mixed things. Is it as good as the rest of the series?

It's totally fun. Good story, great puzzles...exactly what you'd expect from the series. The gameplay is a little awkward on the Wii but fun nonetheless! The humour just doesn't get any better than MI.

I'm not referring to everyone, mostly to people on this board. Obviously, people on a vinyl collecting message board have some expendable money.

Also, I haven't touched my Wii (hehe) in over a year.

i traded my Wii + 6 games straight up for a PS3 (used for a week prior to the trade), an extra controller, and 2 games. i also didn't pay for the Wii - it was a gift. but yeah.... my Wii system sat on a shelf for a year without being used. overall, good trade.