Pelican-what we all come to need leaked

Guest kevinb

listened to it and as a big Pelican fan, i'm disappointed. although better than CoE, this is following the same direction. obviously, changes are good things, but WWACTN is a bit dull to be honest. i wont be pre-ordering unfortunately, coz pelican vinyl is always so very nice, but i dont think the music warrants what SL are gonna be putting on it.

there is better, more vital, vibrant instrumental rock out there from A New Silent Corporation and Long Distance Calling, to name a few. more post-rock than post-metal but a hellova lot more exciting than this. Was hoping the move to SL might add some weight to the songs, but it seems like they are intent on writing 'rock' songs. good if they are interesting, not good if they are dull.

A New Silent Corporation - Everything is Exactly How It Seems

This record is great so far!

yeah, i do like this one a lot. its only on CD and from Europe so it costs a bundle. hoping against hope they do a vinyl release of it, so i can justify spending the money. coz, like many of you guys, i find it almost impossible to justify paying for a CD when theres so much vinyl to buy.