what.cd invites?

i have an insane ratio at waffles, so I'll download everything from there with no worries. If I can't find it there I will try what.cd. They have a larger user base with far more uploads of obscurities and rarities.

I invited three people from VC to What and all three were banned for inactivity. And now I'm out of invites.

Out of everyone that I've invited from VC, there is only one person with a positive ratio. All others have low ones, and/or are banned for inactivity.

i tired really hard to get a positive ratio on what.cd, but nobody wanted to download please inform the captain this is a hijack, or baader brains from me.

man i have a shitty music collection!

there's always free leech torrents...

I don't know how people have trouble keeping a decent ratio. Mine ratio on Oink was amazing, I think 6+

I'm currently at about 3.6ish on What, it barely moves these days.

On Waffles my ratio is like 50+ because I only downloaded a few things during a freeleach, haha.

my ratio is decent (just under 2, i think), but the problem for me lies w/ my isp... they throttle the shit out of torrent uploads - most i get is between 8-16k/sec, drops in and out constantly, so most of my upload credit has had to come from filling requests.

I don't know how people have trouble keeping a decent ratio. Mine ratio on Oink was amazing, I think 6+

On Waffles my ratio is like 50+ because I only downloaded a few things during a freeleach, haha.

my ratio is decent (just under 2, i think), but the problem for me lies w/ my isp... they throttle the shit out of torrent uploads - most i get is between 8-16k/sec, drops in and out constantly, so most of my upload credit has had to come from filling requests.

shit, I have 100k+ per second uploads and I'm still deep in the hole. I'm positive every other tracker I'm a part of so I guess I'm just too slow on getting new stuff :s

My ratio on What is fucking retarded low. Yeah, I've downloaded some obscure shit that a lot of people don't care about. But I also stole the Taylor Swift CD and some larger underground bands like Mountain Goats and Andrew Jackson Jihad and Against Me! but nobody fucking uploads. Lame.

I've been thinking of just downloading till I get banned and forget about it. Does that effect the person that invited me? ???