CECIL OTTER "False Hopes" CD

DESSA "False Hopes" CD

DOOMTREE "False Hopes" CD

DOOMTREE "S/T" CD

MIKE MICTLAN/ LAZERBEAK "Hand Over Fist" CD

PAPER TIGER "False Hopes" CD

SIMS "False Hopes 14" CD

SIMS "Lights Out Paris" CD

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=vcdtr

This is a very exciting day for us at Suburban Home as we are now officially distributing Doomtree Records, the hip hop collective and label featuring P.O.S., Dessa, Sims, Cecil Otter, Mike Mictlan, and others out of Minneapolis, Minnesota. For me personally, this news brings me full circle. As a youngster, Hip Hop was one of my first loves and throughout Junior High and High School, I would go to my local record store and pick up the latest hip hop record every Tuesday. During college, I found punk rock and kind of abandoned hip hop as I found less and less in common with the themes in commercial hip hop. Working with Doomtree has me excited about hip hop again as they have a strong, positive voice, and if you have ever seen a Doomtree show, the energy is off the charts. All of their CDs are now available in the Vinyl Collective/Suburban Home store and we will soon be shipping copies to distributors all over the world. And those of you curious, we are working with Doomtree to start releasing vinyl. If you are a fan of Indie Hip Hop, Doomtree should be on your radar. Stay tuned.

Doomtree is a record label. Doomtree is a rap crew. Doomtree is a family. Over the past five years Doomtree has become one of the most highly regarded hip-hop collectives in the Midwest, thanks to our innovative recordings, explosive live shows, and tireless work ethic. By combining the blueprint of hip hop with the DIY ethos of punk and a slew of disparate artistic and musical influences, Doomtree has won the favor of a broad range of audiences. We are as likely to find fans at indie rock shows as we are at rap shows or basement dance parties. In the past several years the collective has grown to include the lyrical and production talents of more than a dozen core members. The members of Doomtree come from a wide variety of backgrounds and musical interests, but join together to create some of the most forward-thinking beats and rhymes this side of 1987.Doomtree artists have toured and shared the stage with some of undie hip hop and rock’s biggest artists, including: Sage Francis, Atmosphere, Eyedea & Abilities, Buck 65, the Hold Steady, Kool Keith, Dillinger Four, Oddjobs, Solilloquists of Sound, Gift of Gab, Wyclef Jean, the Soviettes, Mac Lethal, Immortal Technique, Brother Ali, and many, many more.

Awesome, recently i have listening to Dessa a fair bit. Now i don't have an excuse not to pick it up!

there is a new Dessa album coming out in early 2010. Saw her on the last Doomtree tour and she was amazing

Hey Virgil you should try to get the dvd/cd set and Dessa's book as well.

both are being repressed right now and when they do, we will be getting them. thanks.

glad to see all the positive feedback on doomtree.