Most Recent [non-vinyl] purchase

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to have that same bass

this morning I bought some delicious breakfast, yesterday I bought tickets to superbad and thai food (this thai food restaurant is in an old diner, so awesome, and yummy!)

Nice! Do you still play? Any tips for me? Did you start out learning songs or chords or what? I'm a beginner but have been learning intros and certain parts to some of my favorite bass-prominent songs.

- Jeff

i bet you did sic transit..

Guest falloutcollapse

Nice! Do you still play? Any tips for me? Did you start out learning songs or chords or what? I'm a beginner but have been learning intros and certain parts to some of my favorite bass-prominent songs.

- Jeff

that is one of the only songs i know how to play on bass

Guest scriptedrain

- Jeff

Ironically, that's one I have been able to get well enough to where I'm happy about it. Favorites to play so far:

Brand New - The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows

My Chemical Romance - Vampires Will Never Hurt You

Radiohead - The National Anthem (Easiest, too)

The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army

Weezer - Only in Dreams

I've been working on a lot of Brand New and some other stuff a lot too. Definitely liking it a month or so in.

- Jeff

Guest scriptedrain

And I totally threadjacked this... so back on topic:

I got 3 big pieces of pizza, 3 tall beers, and a glass for $7 after tip at a fantasy football draft tonight.

- Jeff

I just bought Bioshock and Metroid Prime 3.

I loaded up on some new clothes at Urban Outfitters.

I bought a pair of Bose headphones for $130, but I think I'm going to return them, I'm not sure if I can justify that much money on headphones.

I also snagged a Link to the Past the GBA version to play on my DS. I never played it back on SNES. Speaking of SNES games, last week I bought Super Metroid on the Wii downloads to get me stoked for Prime 3.

I just bought Bioshock and Metroid Prime 3.

I loaded up on some new clothes at Urban Outfitters.

I bought a pair of Bose headphones for $130, but I think I'm going to return them, I'm not sure if I can justify that much money on headphones.

I also snagged a Link to the Past the GBA version to play on my DS. I never played it back on SNES. Speaking of SNES games, last week I bought Super Metroid on the Wii downloads to get me stoked for Prime 3.

Let me know how Metroid is. I'm needing a new Wii game.