Most Recent [non-vinyl] purchase

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man, 'children of men' was incredible. i can't believe it's only ten bucks!

Fucking for real! So cheap. They had a TON of new movies on sale for $9.99 - plenty of late 2006/early 2007 stuff -- and a bunch more catalog titles marked down to $4.99! If you're looking to pick up some new DVDs, I'd advise you to stop by Best Buy before Sunday (their website says the sale's only on through 9/8).

OH I DIDN'T KNOW SEASON 3 WAS ON DVD! I'M GOING TO BEST BUY ASAP ON MY LUNCH BREAK. I MUST TYPE IN CAPS.

Also, I just bought the new iPod. Well I don't own it yet, but I will. The money has Apple's name written all over it.

Children of Men was a great flick. I'd buy it if I bought DVDs.

Guest falloutcollapse

^i love the office so much! the only better tv show is arrested development. i am so pumped for the 4th season. does anyone know when it starts?

Yeah, that cut of That Thing You Do is awesome!

I'm super-stoked to hear that. I have the original DVD but the whole new-cut thing is what pulled me into this one. How different would you say it is?

Well the plot is the same, but it's just better. Music sequences are longer and it kind of takes more of a look at the industry side towards the end. It's just fitting to fully see how they grow apart and what each one has a passion for.