QUICK! I can't decide which show to go to tonight

I hate to do this, but I'm in a predicament and I keep floundering. Lucero and Dead Man's Bones are playing tonight in Philly. I'm half tempted to sell my Dead Man ticket and go to Lucero buuuuutt.....

Pros for Dead Man's Bones:

Probably don't have a good chance of seeing them play that often, especially in Philly

Music's pretty cool

Ryan Gosling is hot

Pros for Lucero:

I love Lucero's music much much much more and I heard this tour is damn awesome

Will have more fun. Will be able to get rowdy.

Ben Nichols is hot.

Pretty much it all boils down to seeing a band I probably won't have a lot of opportunity to see vs. a band I really really love much more.

I'm really not sure what I want to do. I have an hour to make my decision. That way I have enough time to walk to the Church in case I have to sell my Dead Man's Bones ticket. Since the show is sold out, I could probably make a profit off my ticket too.

HALP!

I'd say Dead Man's Bones just because I don't know how many shows they will play considering Ryan Gosling is a pretty famous actor.

This is my biggest reasoning behind choosing this show. I'm leaning towards it now also because it's FUCKING COLD and rainy out and the venue is closer. Plus the show will get done sooner.

Judging by the votes in this thread and other people I asked, the tally is pretty even.

Thanks for everyone's help.

What ended up happening was I decided to go to Dead Man's Bones, but if someone were to offer me a lot of money for my ticket I'd have sold it.

I'm glad I saw Dead Man's though. The opening act(s) weren't bands but it was set up like a talent show. The first performer was a magician and he was actually really fucking awesome and fun. He had a parrot. A beautiful, sweet funny bird. Zach (from Dead Man)'s little kiddie cousins did a cute little dance, and then there was a weird opera singing, violin playing, dancing duo with bells around their ankles. And some weird interpretive dance thing.

But Dead Man's Bones were fucking amazing. I was blown away. They had the kids choir in white cloaks and skeleton paint. And a full band. There was an awesome backup singer/flute player. Everything sounded amazing. Ryan's even cuter in person. I really like his voice. Would. The other guy, Zach too. Would. It was a pretty neat and surreal experience. I'm glad I went. Though I know I would have had a pretty amazing time seeing Lucero too. I know they'll be back fairly soon.

Whoa, they actually had a children's choir with them on the road? I wonder how they managed that. I can't imagine too many parents are stoked about letting their 10-year-olds go on tour.

I think you made the right choice, too. Lucero will always be back. I bet Dead Man's Bones never tours after this, just because that's how a lot of these projects seem to go.

Well, what happened, from my understanding is they had a choir in NYC last night, but they backed out, and apparently found another one for tonight. The show was delayed for an hour and they said it was because the band was running late. I think that might have been the problem. Maybe for the rest of the shows they'll just seek out a local children's choir for each stop. The kids were really great. There's a really wishful part of me that hopes they continue the band maybe in between Ryan's movies or something. I genuinely like the music a lot and it's even better live.