Northstar?

i still really like ITTL but Pollyanna just has so much stronger hooks and vocals. plus it just sounds like a overall better recording kinda like Brand New's YFW and then Deja. in my opinion a lot of the Loaded demos sound better to me or even the acoustic cuts but the demos may be better to me because i was first given a burned copy of Loaded and it had several demos on it instead of the actual recordings so i just associate more closely with those demos. and the broken parachutes ep was great way to get those demos back as well as those other tracks

All the demos for Is This Thing Loaded? are far superior...even in recording quality...if those Demos had been mastered instead of all the songs re-recorded it would've sounded better in my humble opinion...the recording quality on Pollyanna is muuuuuuch better, but, I don't care for Matt Squier's production on Pollyanna...didn't sound like N*...at all...hearing Rocket City without Tyler or Bood screaming was an incredible let down and bummed me out quite a bit...I have every demo they recorded w/ the exception of "Unravled (80's Rocker)" as well, though I've yet to figure out how to get them out to people if they'd like to have them...apparently I'm computer tarded

All the demos for Is This Thing Loaded? are far superior...even in recording quality...if those Demos had been mastered instead of all the songs re-recorded it would've sounded better in my humble opinion...the recording quality on Pollyanna is muuuuuuch better, but, I don't care for Matt Squier's production on Pollyanna...didn't sound like N*...at all...hearing Rocket City without Tyler or Bood screaming was an incredible let down and bummed me out quite a bit...I have every demo they recorded w/ the exception of "Unravled (80's Rocker)" as well, though I've yet to figure out how to get them out to people if they'd like to have them...apparently I'm computer tarded

oh man i would kill for those demos. email works normally, pm me and we shall work this thing out sir

oh man i would kill for those demos. email works normally, pm me and we shall work this thing out sir

What he said haha, I must hear these.

Sadly only got to see these guys as a whole band once. They played with The Matches (who were amazing live) and Northstar stole the show. They were the tightest live band I have ever seen.

I saw Nick acoustic in NYC about a year after they broke up and he played all Northstar songs. It was pretty rad