Dead To Me - African Elephants

drinker

Hoping I like this more than the one song that was released.

Don't count on it. This band should have called it quits when Jack left.

I believe the plan is that he's going to come back.

on a side note, does anyone have any recording of One Man Army when they sounded like Pennywise...?

One of the greatest albums I've heard in a while. didn't really like any other dead to me albums though. I think Modern Muse is one of the best, if not the best, song on the album. The rest is mostly a lot more mellow and slower. It all sounds great though.

You guys been doing drugs?

yeah jack was a big part of the sound of dead to me.....however....i think they are just as good if not better. im excited about the new record.....come to think of it...most of jacks songs (singing) i don't really care to much for.....must be the western addiction inside of me.

Don't count on it. This band should have called it quits when Jack left.

on a side note, does anyone have any recording of One Man Army when they sounded like Pennywise...?

Are you being facetious about the Pennywise sound ? If not I would like to hear this as well.

Are you being facetious about the Pennywise sound ? If not I would like to hear this as well.

no, I'm not, my friend Mat is from California and saw them before changing their "look" and sound to the street punk thing...said they sounded like Pennywise...ha! always been curious if anyone else saw them like this.

no, I'm not, my friend Mat is from California and saw them before changing their "look" and sound to the street punk thing...said they sounded like Pennywise...ha! always been curious if anyone else saw them like this.

they always sounded like they did, not skate punk at all

here is a song off their 1st release

Good songs and if Jack were singing them I think they would be great. I think the vocals just fall flat and make good songs kinda boring.

The signature DTM sound is there in the music but the vocals are just too....blah...i dunno how to describe it.

My thoughts exactly. The vocals seem to lack passion -- that dynamic/foil of Jack and Chicken is sorely missing.