I get some weird-ass emails at work sometimes.

So along with my normal work account, I also get a number of the more generic "@altpress.com" accounts that we post online for general contact info. I always end up getting random-ass shit sent to the generic editorial account, but in the past few days, it's been overwhelming, and it's all from one guy who keeps sending in these bizarre emails to not only me and a billion other magazines, but also his senator, the FCC, the EPA, the NSA and the perennial favorites, [email protected] and [email protected]. I have no idea why this guy is sending his rants to me, but allow me to share 'em (I'm blanking out his phone number just in case Jason Tate's mom comes in this thread):

Subject: Shanks Room and Board

Sent: Oct 28, 2009 1:54 PM

I stayed at Shanks R and B for over 11 years and at one time was the house manager, at the 2230 W. Flora st. Santa Ana, CA 92704 address. I saw many things that disturbed me there. Yelling at and threatening tenants, taking away tenants bus passes, not allowing tenants to use the phone or taking the phone out when abuses were occurring so that they could not report the abuse and sometimes assaults. Telling friends and family as well as health workers lies about the tenant to discredit them so they could not call on them for help. Threatening to 5150 tenants who did complain or stand up for themselves. Putting medication in some clients food without their consent or knowledge. The list goes on and on. I reported them and they evicted me as well attempting to get a restraining order. The hearing was 10/23/2009 at the Central Justice Center. I successfully defended myself. That was not all that happened, but is enough for now. John Tracy Butler cell# 714-XXX-XXXX

Subject: 17T Officer Mosher, Fountain Valley Police Department. CA USA

Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 21:26:53

Mosher a white male, avg. Height and thin build with short dark hair checked my I.D. And questioned me at the bus stop on Brookhurst and Edinger, south bound Brookhurst at 5:45 pm on 10/22/2009. Mosher was accompanied by an older white male with short gray hair. When I mentioned Officer Valenzuela he said he wasn't sure, maybe his name was Venezuela or something.

On 10/25/2009 at 7:52 pm at the south bound Harbor stop at Warner Mosher showed up again and did the same thing.

John Tracy Butler cell# 714-XXX-XXXX

Subject: 18T Pandora's Box or the Fountain of Youth.

Sent: Oct 28, 2009 8:01 PM

The technology that I speak about. The use of Neutrinos in structures called Construct to manipulate, kill and destroy for power could just as easily be used to bring health and extend life. I know this, but until the people in control are brought to justice and the entire truth revealed this will never happen. My entire effort is to accomplish this. John Tracy Butler cell# 714-XXX-XXXX

Subject: Those who pretend to have my best interests in mind.

Sent: Oct 28, 2009 10:54 PM

If someone states they have my well being in mind or acts as my representative and does not state this in my presence where I can plainly hear them they are lying. And there interest is to delay, kill or disable me. And cooperation with such individuals makes you party to the same actions. John Tracy Butler cell# 714-XXX-XXXX. I will tell you the same thing I told the ACLU cloak and dagger doesn,t work amd I will not be a participant.

Subject: 20T Sun shots and Sun lifts

Sent: Oct 29, 2009 11:54 AM

10/29/2009 At 11:00 am I started at Harbor and MacArthur over Kaiser. Material very heavy in pine trees. No loss of foliage all year. John Tracy Butler. Cell# 714-XXX-XXXX

Subject: 21T Melvin and Gloria Shanks

Sent: Oct 29, 2009 6:22 PM

My friend for many years and a resident at Shanks Room and Board at 2230 W. Flora st. In Santa Ana, CA USA, told me that Melvin had told the guys not to give me their new phone # when he finally gets service hooked back up. They threaten all the guys there to keep me away from them. Mel and Gloria hate me for standing up to them about their criminal behavior in the use of constructs on the tenants. I reported some of their abuses which led to the restraining order hearing on 10/23/2009. I beat them in court despite corrupt Commissioner Myers. I heard from Herb that things had been rough there since I left. And Mel and Gloria I trying to keep me from talking to the residents. John Tracy Butler cell# 714-XXX-XXXX

one thing about working at a label that is great is taht people send the weirdest letters, not to me but my one good friends gets them for his label and they share them in our floors lunch room. people are fucking insane. i'll post some later. They are also ALWAYS hand written. fucking crazies

Mosher a white male, avg. Height and thin build with short dark hair checked my I.D. And questioned me at the bus stop on Brookhurst and Edinger, south bound Brookhurst at 5:45 pm on 10/22/2009. Mosher was accompanied by an older white male with short gray hair. When I mentioned Officer Valenzuela he said he wasn't sure, maybe his name was Venezuela or something.

On 10/25/2009 at 7:52 pm at the south bound Harbor stop at Warner Mosher showed up again and did the same thing.

John Tracy Butler cell# 714-XXX-XXXX

Maybe in this one hes trying to give you a report about a hardcore show? Dude seems pretty preoccupied with a mosher.

Here's some more:

Subject: 22T Air Drops

Sent: Oct 29, 2009 7:35 PM

From about 3:00 pm today. 10/29/2009. Until now, 7:30 pm there have been an extremely large number of aircraft over or very near me. Both helicopters and fixed wing. I have been at South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa to I wireless in Fountain Valley to a market at Warner and Magnolia in Fountain Valley to Fountain Bowl to Warner and Harbor in Fountain Valley or Santa Ana,CA USA. Sometimes there have been three or four aircraft visible in any direction. This is common with my situation, since I am not allowed out of the constructs I am in no matter what I do. John Tracy Butler. Cell# 714-XXX-XXXX

Subject: 23T Defensive Technique

Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 02:46:02

I have been wearing nylon exam gloves all day, changing them periodically and burning the used ones. My phone is working better and the material or constructs are lighter and I feel better. I know that one of the ways they hook constructs to me is by hooking into the constructs on my hands. John Tracy Butler cell# 714-XXX-XXXX

Subject: 24T Your advisers on the presence and use of constructs

Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 00:32:28

The people who are telling you what is happening are lying to you. I know the reality of the situation. If one of you would come and feel the damage to the back of my skull, you would understand where my knowledge comes from. From years of living with what the Government is really doing with neutrinos. John Tracy Butler. Cell # 714-XXX-XXXX