HELP! Wrongly delivered/stolen(?) record.

TFP

Everything will be fine when the inevitable teleportation sytem replaces the USPS.

doubtful. the government employees who will maintain the teleportation grid and devices will inevitably screw things up. i am allowed to say this because i AM a government employee.

• 3 weeks later...

I received my record today. I came back from Best Buy and it was sitting on my doorstep with another package. Kind of like a Black Friday Suprise. I just don't understand where it was the whole time.? Actually when my brother and I left today from the front of the house I saw her drive by but didn't stop, she must have come back around with the packages. Just glad I received it finally. Pukebileforever did a great job packing the record and he was very helpful. So were some of the replys on this post.

Thanks.

Joseph.

Joseph,

Is it really necessary to list the names of all these people? How is any of that information relative to solving your problem (which is in your head). How do you know so much about the delivery person?

creepy, dude.

They told him her name when he went to the PO.

Luckily I have solid mail carriers, which reminds me, I should keep a 20 with me for my main guy. its always in my screen door if it doesnt fit in the box or its raining.