Weasel/Riverdales off Asian Man, onto Recess

I might be thinking Skiba, considering the whole Riot Fest fiasco.

Yeah thats why someone else posted this.

Wow pete....

Should I post word for word what you said was going on backstage at riotfest? Also, if you were so sure of the accuracy of the story you posted why did you delete it from that message board and then apologize for posting it? Your posts over there read like a scorned lovers diary. Like a kid who drew ben a picture and then got mad because he didn't put it up on the fridge. Didn't you yourself admit that you have a problem with Ben because he wouldn't grant you an interview?

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

being liked by people has nothing to do with business. If BW want's to move his shit to another businesss partner, it probably has nothing to do with how nice Mike Park is, it probably has to do with him having a family and this being his main source of providing for him and his family. Don't let things you hear about people you've never met sway how much you like the music, that's pretty high school.

I actually know what's going on (I'm not going to to tell you so save yourself the time to ask-no PM's either) and it's REALLY petty.

You're correct it has nothing to do with how nice he is, the the truth is he's the most honest, stand up guy out there today.

You are a bigshot and a special guy. You are in the know. Do you hang out with the other bigshots in Chicago and discuss the inner workings of the scene?

I actually know what's going on (I'm not going to to tell you so save yourself the time to ask-no PM's either) and it's REALLY petty.

You're correct it has nothing to do with how nice he is, the the truth is he's the most honest, stand up guy out there today.

You are a bigshot and a special guy. You are in the know. Do you hang out with the other bigshots in Chicago and discuss the inner workings of the scene?

not really actually. Sorry to disappoint.

wow, really...did i offended you repellent? or pete? i could careless what happed at riot fest...didn't want to go and you couldn't have payed me to show up. the fact is...ben decided to pull his crap because he didn't get his way. so yeah he should stop acting like a 3rd grader.

i like how ben has an army of people to take care of shit when his name is talked about...like he's god.

wow, really...did i offended you repellent? or pete? i could careless what happed at riot fest...didn't want to go and you couldn't have payed me to show up. the fact is...Ben decided to pull his crap because he didn't get his way. so yeah he should stop acting like a 3rd grader.

i like how ben has an army of people to take care of shit when his name is talked about...like he's god.

What did Ben pull at Riot Fest?? Please enlighten me. Also, it's I COULDN'T care less. Just for future reference, in case you ever need to use that phrase again.

I was referring to the whole deal with Ben raising merch prices and the whole fiasco about who was headlining Riot Fest i there was any confusion?

He did? Merch prices seems pretty much on par with all the bands there. The great thing about merch is you can chose not to buy it. How many shirts were you forced to buy there if you don't mind me asking?

I'm not sure where I heard it from. I might just be tossing fuel onto the fire. I heard it and it sounded something in line with things he'd do or say so I assumed it was at least partially true.

Oh, so I take it you know Ben since it sounds like something he would do or say. I apologize. I didn't know you knew him. Carry on.

wow, really...did i offended you repellent? or pete? i could careless what happed at riot fest...didn't want to go and you couldn't have payed me to show up. the fact is...Ben decided to pull his crap because he didn't get his way. so yeah he should stop acting like a 3rd grader.

What did Ben pull at Riot Fest?? Please enlighten me. Also, it's I COULDN'T care less. Just for future reference, in case you ever need to use that phrase again.

funny guy here! thanks i'll make sure to write that one down. and i don't know what happend at riot fest.

funny guy here! thanks i'll make sure to write that one down. and i don't know what happend at riot fest.

I wasn't trying to be funny. I was actually trying to help you out. Nothing chaps my ass like a person who butchers a phrase.

F.T.W. , do you think Mike Park would be proud of your gum flapping on this message board?

flapping my gums? do you think mike really cares that i don't like ben? or that i think he's a piece of shit? mike could careless....in fact he just called me. grow up hunny! xoxo

Do you think as an employee for AMR, you running your mouth here reflects positively on the label?

the only thing that would make this better is if...ben called joe and told joe to pull the queers....and called dan and told dan to pull noise by numbers.

so bens thinking is this: i don't like someone, and if you don't like them we can work or be friends.

sounds like 3rd grade to me.

write back when you have something good to say. huggies pete!