Ska is Dead Tour

I remember when this show was VGS, Streetlight and MU330. so much awesomeness.

I remember the very first one was Mustard Plug, Catch 22, Planet Smashers and Big D. Well at the philly date, we got those bands AND Suicide Machines, Against All Authority, and The Code. It was a freaking monster show.

i just watch a premium showing of 'rocksteady : the root of ska and reggae' documentary film at bangkok international film last night. it's great.

about ska bands tour, i think it's hard to compose some ska punk/ ska third wave band play at here because too many people means too much invest cost per one concert....

Justin you would have loved the New England Ska Fests in '97 and '98.... it was pretty much all the best bands off moon ska, plus the pilfers.. and they added Dropkick Murphys because there wasn't any all ages venues in Boston anymore... it was all outside at a ski resort.... twas amazing.

yes I probably would have...plus that was when Dropkick was good too, ie when Mike sang for them, right?...so yeah...oh well.