Fartcat

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest markovianprocess
So, have any of these made it to UK folk yet? I still haven't got mine or my Dopamines record from P+P yet. Might give it a few days see if they have shipped them together. Fingers crossed.

Alan at Different Kitchen had his copies in and they went just as quickly, so a few copies at least have arrived on these shores. I'm pretty sure that All In Vinyl have their copies of the Dopamines record too. Not sure if that is preferential treatment for distros though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Relax dude. Not questioning your loyalty. I'm actually really good friends with them grew up with the guys and played in bands with them when we were teenagers. They way you worded your post it looked like you were just looking for a handout. I just know how much work they put into recording and touring.

I have capability to rip the songs but I don't really want to put them out there -- once they are easily downloadable there would be no incentive for people to buy the vinyl.

Seriously though, the b sides are all throwaway joke songs anyway.

Actually they have been playing together since at least 94. But really that's beside the point, think about it - in the nineties they were young and could get by living at their parents house and playing VFWs on the weekends. It wasn't a way to make a living for them. They are now in their 30s. Making ends meet in a punk band can be tough - I know the EX members of AWS can attest to that.