Can we get the info on dude ranch repress ??

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damn its like that boobs? LOL feel like my dad is on this board now as he is always correcting my grammer . I have a master's degree and i am still getting grammer lessons . funny thing is right now i am working for the state of virginia and grading 11th graders on the same thing ...

LOL yep , no actually i am doing better then 94% of the people scoring as i am getting bonuses every time and they give me the hardest projects which i take gladly for 18 / hour plus bonuses . But after reading a lot of these i would have to say our future doesn't look so bright ;)

although i never reread what i type so a lot of what i say on this board isn't very grammatically correct . but who cares really ?

He must've got an Enema with that salad.

RJ , from what i can tell , is a great guy but that is funny .

i do still not understand why he would basically say today was dude ranch and then it not be true but i hope he could explain as i am sure it was a mix up or something . i also would like to get to the bottom of what is happening on wednesday .

He must've got an Enema with that salad.

RJ , from what i can tell , is a great guy but that is funny .

i do still not understand why he would basically say today was dude ranch and then it not be true but i hope he could explain as i am sure it was a mix up or something . i also would like to get to the bottom of what is happening on wednesday .

check the other thread, he wants to get band management approval and do things right, so thats why he said weds.

is dude ranch happening tomorrow? my schedule needs changing if so....

i have tried to get to the bottom of this but i cant get a straight answer . it seems it is not though . something might happen tomorrow but it might just be the offical release of news about dude ranch . who knows alan .