blink-182 "Dude Ranch" LP re-issue out Jan. 12th

[image]

Mightier Than Sword Records is proud to announce their upcoming pre-order for the limited-edition vinyl re-issue of Blink-182's Dude Ranch. While this release is not part of the label's 10th anniversary series, it is commemorative and a must-have for any music enthusiast.

Pre-order for Dude Ranch will launch TODAY, November 18th at 3 PM EST. Exclusive to the Mightier Than Sword webstore, the vinyl will be available in the following formats:

- 180 gram black [ ltd. 500 / exclusive center label design] -

- clear brown [ltd. 500] -

- clear orange [ltd. 500] -

- half orange / half brown [ltd. 500] -

The vinyl will feature a gatefold jacket, two different center label designs, an inner sleeve and poster fold-out.

Click here to pre-order from the MTS webstore: http://mightierthansword.bigcartel.com

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as mentioned in the other thread...are there going to be any 4-packs?

P.S. ...before anybody starts giving me shit, I legitly want all 4 color combos, I'm not fucking flipping, this album got me through High-School, I literally listened to it at least twice a day, everyday during my high-school years

P.S. ...before anybody starts giving me shit, I legitly want all 4 color combos, I'm not fucking flipping, this album got me through High-School, I literally listened to it at least twice a day, everyday during my high-school years

Same here. I'm hoping to grab a four pack, plus maybe an extra 180gram to give as a Christmas gift.

this is what i wanna know as well

Sorry, no 4 packs. It messed up our webstore numbers last time and let a ton of people order more than the 50 4 packs allotted.

that sucks , but oh well . i get to spend alot less then as the only way i would get 4 is with that .guess i will stick to one .

You'd buy all 4 if you saved $5?

you save 10 including shipping

I'd wager that was a mistake on their part, as it costs the same amount to ship them. Stupid logic nonetheless.

LOL yeah saving money is so moronic .

and we all know my self control will go out the window and i will order all 3 colored ones anyways ...

I'd wager that was a mistake on their part, as it costs the same amount to ship them. Stupid logic nonetheless.

LOL yeah saving money is so moronic .

and we all know my self control will go out the window and i will order all 3 colored ones anyways ...

I didn't anything was moronic, let alone saving money, but the "I'll only buy 4 if I can save $5" doesn't make any sense to me.

its that i dont feel the 180 gram should cost 5 more so when you get the 4 pack you dont pay that . add to that the shipping is more ( although its just the way the checkout does it ) its enough incentive for me to pass on the black one and just get the 3 colored ones . thats what i was getting at

although no disrespect to Rj he runs an awesome label and these releases are the bees knees .