blink-182 "Dude Ranch" LP re-issue out Jan. 12th

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these people love complaining about the most fucking trivial things

if there isn't enough of a record to go around, they'll bitch about it

if there is enough of a record to go around, they'll bitch about it

i think most of the gripes people had was how quickly the second press was annoucned and went up for pre-order more so than that there was a second press. sure there are people bitching about how many were pressed this go around.

personally i think they should have just made it one pressing instead of dividing it into two. i think it would be the smart and more sensible thing to do. to me it seemed like a calculated move with how quickly the 2nd press followed on the heels of the first press, especially when he hinted that Dude Ranch would be put up on Monday. i think that generated more traffic to the store than if he announced it would be a 2nd press of Enema.

It's not like these records are long overdue for pressings or anything.

It's not like EOTS sold out in 5 hours, and most fans didn't get them.

MTS are just cool enough to press more of the same,

so more people are sure to get them.

Before the second press, people were bitching about flippers

and how they didn't get their own copy. Now people are bitching because there's more. ::)

I don't think anyone knew they were going to sell THAT fast. :P

i think most of the gripes people had was how quickly the second press was annoucned and went up for pre-order more so than that there was a second press. sure there are people bitching about how many were pressed this go around.

personally i think they should have just made it one pressing instead of dividing it into two. i think it would be the smart and more sensible thing to do. to me it seemed like a calculated move with how quickly the 2nd press followed on the heels of the first press, especially when he hinted that Dude Ranch would be put up on Monday. i think that generated more traffic to the store than if he announced it would be a 2nd press of Enema.

or it could have been entirely possible that the licensing deal he had with Universal was that he could only initially 2000 copies. and the idea and permission to do a second pressing only came to be after the first press sold out so quickly.

these people love complaining about the most fucking trivial things

if there isn't enough of a record to go around, they'll bitch about it

if there is enough of a record to go around, they'll bitch about it

what duff said

I placed an order right after these went up, but noticed I didn't get a confirmation from PayPal, so I placed a second order just to be safe, no confirmation either. I'm either going to end up with a shit ton of the same records or nothing.

dude you are going to get ashit ton . dont worry about a paypal confirmation . if paypal shows the order completed its all good .

I'm not expecting confirmation from MTS, I just never got an email from PayPal and both orders have yet to show up on my PayPal account. I just placed a new order, since the insanity seems to have died down on the MTS site, and got a confirmation email from PP right away. If the other orders show up, I'll just cancel them or get chastised on here for flipping the extras. ;)