PO: ALKALINE TRIO "Crimson" dbl LP colored vinyl

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

ALKALINE TRIO "Crimson" dbl LP

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/CSDLP1127

Cobraside have again brought us a repress of an older Alkaline Trio title, this time, Crimson. The original U.S. pressing and the Import pressing were both pressed as single LPs originally, but this new pressing will be pressed as a double LP. The track listing we were given has 13 songs that clock in at 42:47. Crimson will be pressed on colored vinyl, but we do not know yet which color(s) we will be getting. If you pre-order more than one color, we will do our best to make sure you get more than one color.

As I mentioned with the Alexisonfire vinyl, this is expected by December 15th, but if you are concerned that your order be received by Christmas, I would order this separately as we tend to hold onto orders until all of the pre-ordered items are brought in.

Awesome, great album :) curious how many colours this is going to be pressed on though... going by recent Alk Tio releases, this could be a collectors headache

cobraside wouldn't have it any other way.

I will kill if cobraside puts this on more than a handful of colors and gives no numbers. And if there is a dubmaverick edition.

• 2 weeks later...