the bled - silent treatment

Guest falloutcollapse

i am refusing to listen to this. not because i'm not stoked, because this is one of my most anticipated cds. i just want to experience it on vinyl before i listen to it on myspace or a leak or anything. i've never been able to listen to a record before listening to the cd

i am refusing to listen to this. not because i'm not stoked, because this is one of my most anticipated cds. i just want to experience it on vinyl before i listen to it on myspace or a leak or anything. i've never been able to listen to a record before listening to the cd

I really, really respect that. It takes quite a lot of patience and character to not succumb to listening to something in advance, legally or illegally. +1

Yeah there are certain bands I do the same with. I've only heard the new Bled songs because they're all up on their myspace, and I'm not really into them anyway.

Guest falloutcollapse

Yeah there are certain bands I do the same with. I've only heard the new Bled songs because they're all up on their myspace, and I'm not really into them anyway.

i am a huge fan, and i am truly wanting this to be a perfect album, in my opinion anyway

I do the same with records I'm really stoked about. The Bled's first record was amazing, but the last was mediocre so I decided to just check it out on myspace to see if it was worth picking up, and I have to say, the new record brings back everything I loved about the Bled when I first heard Pass The Flask. Catchy as shit breakdowns, placed in all the right places. Something they forgot they were good at on the last record. STOKED.

Guest falloutcollapse

i hope the blue is more limited than the green, because if it's the other way around, i'm going to be mad that they gave their most limited color to a company nobody likes ordering from

Guest falloutcollapse
Good record, though I liked it better when the drummer wasn't rolling double bass all the time. It sounds like he's been wacking off to that four year strong lp.

just wanted to say, i checked out four year strong today. perfect, perfect album.

Good record, though I liked it better when the drummer wasn't rolling double bass all the time. It sounds like he's been wacking off to that four year strong lp.

just wanted to say, i checked out four year strong today. perfect, perfect album.

Really? I was super dissapointed. The last four songs are good but everything else sounds exactly the same. WAY WAY WAY too much double bass drum. The screams/yells sound horrible. I thought it was pretty much just a shitty Set Your Goals.

Guest falloutcollapse

Really? I was super dissapointed. The last four songs are good but everything else sounds exactly the same. WAY WAY WAY too much double bass drum. The screams/yells sound horrible. I thought it was pretty much just a shitty Set Your Goals.

well, to be honest, i'm just a little kid, and i love overproduced pop punk jams. the double bass drum really doesn't annoy me, but maybe i'll need to give it a few listens in my bedroom speakers. i just like that more people are putting out this hardcore/pop mixture music.

well, to be honest, i'm just a little kid, and i love overproduced pop punk jams. the double bass drum really doesn't annoy me, but maybe i'll need to give it a few listens in my bedroom speakers. i just like that more people are putting out this hardcore/pop mixture music.

I actually think the pop-punk parts are pretty good. I wish they only played pop-punk stuff. The hardcore parts just don't sound like they fit to me. I guess I just think that The Movielife's and Saves The Day's first albums nailed the pop-punk/hardcore thing.