Solid record store day

There might already be a thread for this, but it wasn't in the top half of the first page and fuck that 'search' nonsense. Post what you bought at your shop! Talk shit about what other people buy!

David Bowie - Changes

The Thermals - Now We Can See

Elk City - Hold Tight the Ropes

Enon -Grass Geysers...Carbon Clouds

Ted Leo/ Pharmacists - Hearts of Oak

Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream

Godspeed You! Black Emperor - Slow Riot for New Zero

David Cross - It's Not Funny

Vince Guaraldi - A Charlie Brown Christman

Against Me! - New Wave

Angels of Light - We Are Him

Bluetip - Post Mortem Anthem

The City on Film - In Formal Introduction

Tortoise - Standards

Boy Sets Fire - The Day the Sun Went Out

Franklin - s/t

The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - Acme

I've never listened to the bolded bands, so I'm kinda lost as to what to start with. Suggestions would be appreciated.

I must have had another stack at the record store that I forgot to take up to the register, 'cause I'm sure I picked out Jay-Z's Black Album and that uvwz band too. Looks like I'm going back tomorrow.

Also picked up The Arcade Fire - Funeral on 180 gram (oh my God it's gorgeous) and the new Davad Bazan.

I have to drive an hour and a half to get to the nearest record store, and it's Waterloo in Austin so it's pretty commercialized. :(

Although last time I was there I managed to get the new Cursive in that amazing packaging plus The Ugly Organ on clear green for under $30.

as mrc can attest where we live there aint shit for record stores so i would have to drive to gville just to post on this thread so i feel your pain my man . mail order for me it seems

Haven't listened to Jon Spencer Blues Explosion in years, but Acme is probably the worst place to start... the s/t album on Crypt, Extra Width, or Orange are the best 3 for sure...

Also (speaking of Jon Spencer) the first few Boss Hogg releases are great... 'Drinkin', Letchin', & Lyin'" EP, Cold Hands LP, & the 'Girl +' EP are all top notch...

and if you haven't heard his band Pussy Galore yet - well, that trumps all of it.