Interesting Cars?.. Anyone?

vince182

My wife's brother has a really nice 56 Chevy and has been restoring a Nomad for a whlie.

I don't do old cars, I drive a 2004 VW R32.

I fucking love the 55-7 Chevys. Ive been trying to find one for a while. My parents have a Nomad too. I have a 68 Camaro thats my baby, I got it when I was 15. We are about to get it painted. My dad is obsessed with old cars, which is pretty awesome. Im on my phone now but Ill post some pics later.

i had a VW passat W8 (there are only 15,000) in the US. Was a bad ass car, but the repairs were too frequent and costly to justify keeping it.

the whole experience soured me on VWs for ever.

Heh, dude. I think it is part of the VW experience. My family has had their fair share of them (vw's). The love is there, but sometimes they are costly!

i had a VW passat W8 (there are only 15,000) in the US. Was a bad ass car, but the repairs were too frequent and costly to justify keeping it.

the whole experience soured me on VWs for ever.

I used to have a VR6 Passat. It was an awesome car, but mechanically a total nightmare. The whole wiring system needed to be replaced. Fortunately, it was stolen. Unfortunately, I didn't have insurance on it at the time.

this is my 1971 datsun 510. it's taken a backseat over the past few years to kids and records, but someday it will be put back together better than ever.

ignore the doof in the picture.

[image]

what it looked like the day i brought it home, this car was used briefly in the movie american psycho 2, kind of its claim to fame, my car was an extra :)

[image]

My wife's brother has a really nice 56 Chevy and has been restoring a Nomad for a whlie.

I don't do old cars, I drive a 2004 VW R32.

i'm totally in love with mk4 r32's.

except, i've totally accepted the fact that i will probably never be able to afford one.

my goal for now is a 92 vw gti, then put a vr6 w/ a turbo in that shit.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who had problems with their VW (thought it may have been a lemon at once point). Beautiful cars, but just too expensive maintenance wise.

strange, I had 3 VWs over the years. A ´83 beetle, a mark3 Golf, a mark4 Golf and now a Skoda Octavia what is basicly a VW built in the CZ and I never had any wire problems at all

Almost bought an R32 when I was looking at cars, got a Cooper S instead.

how´s that thing? I think about leasing Cooper S clubman next year.

Is it really that much fun to drive?

I love it. Corners like its on rails. Once it gets up from a dead stop its pretty damn fast too. And I've got the supercharged ones, supposedly the turbos are better.