Switzerland Bans Muslim minarets

axlrose

Guest kylewilliam

when i was touring in switzerland, the incumbent party had a billboard campaign that included a bunch of white fists pushing a black fist out and saying "keep switzerland pure"... its an openly racist country who has a navy even though they are land locked and the only water they have is a one mile stretch that seperates them and france... and its mandatory you join the navy... weird...

what the hell are you talking about?! there is no navy in switzerland. and there's no "incumbent party"

unfortunately you're right, the biggest right wing party (called SVP http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_People%27s_Party)got very popular in the last few years. but this "fist campaign" doesn't exist. maybe you're talking about this poster

[image]

or this

[image].

right now the SVP won the voting with this campaign

[image].

it's too hard to call switzerland "an openly racicst country" notably you're from a country with groups like the KKK, democratic partys with a middle/right manifesto etc... the manifesto from the SVP and the manifesto from the US democratics are almost the same!

i hope you understand what i try to tell you, my english isn't very good.

You wouldn't think of France being intolerant, either, but they're probably going to ban burkas.

those crepe eatin' motherfuckers man!

Jean Girard: [has Ricky in an arm lock] I will let you go, Ricky. But first, I want you to say..."I... love... crepes."

Cal Naughton, Jr.: Don't you say it, Ricky. These colors don't run.

Ricky Bobby: I'm not gonna say it.

Cal Naughton, Jr.: Good.

Ricky Bobby: Hey, look, Frenchy, I thought about it. So why don't you go ahead and break my arm?

Jean Girard: I do not want to break your arm, Monsieur Bobby, but I am a man of my word.

Ricky Bobby: Here's the deal. He's not gonna break it because I'm gonna slip out of it right now. Houdini!

[he tries unsuccessfully to get free]

Jean Girard: Whoa! Get down, you little pancake.

Ricky Bobby: Someone might as well get me a beer while I'm down here.

Jean Girard: But you have forced me to do this. You are now mocking me and making me look ridiculous. Just say, "I love crepes."

Cal Naughton, Jr.: You know, just to put this in there, I had a whole mess of crepes this morning. They're just like pancakes, maybe even better.

Ricky Bobby: Wait, are they the really thin pancakes?

Cal Naughton, Jr.: Yeah.

Jean Girard: Yes they are. They are the really thin pancakes. It's just a French word for them.

Ricky Bobby: Oh, my god, I love those.

Cal Naughton, Jr.: Put any syrups you want on them. I'm just saying, think about it.

Ricky Bobby: They come with cheese sometimes?

Jean Girard: Yes, of course, a fromage-crepe.

Ricky Bobby: Well, why didn't someone yell that right-right away?

Jean Girard: Do you know what's in the crepe suzette?

Ricky Bobby: Oh, I love the crepe suzette.

Jean Girard: With the sugar and lemon juice...

Ricky Bobby: Yeah, the sugar and the lemon juice. Sure.

Jean Girard: Grand Marnier.

Ricky Bobby: I wo - I wish I could crawl into one of those right now. I'd eat my way out from the inside.

Anyways, I think it's a great start, but they really do need to start banning churches and crosses and little buddha statues and shit. Religion has had 6,000 years to fuck everything up. It's time to give the secular people a chance to fuck everything up.

This is the most ridiculous thing I've read in a long time.

Anyways, I think it's a great start, but they really do need to start banning churches and crosses and little buddha statues and shit. Religion has had 6,000 years to fuck everything up. It's time to give the secular people a chance to fuck everything up.

This is the most ridiculous thing I've read in a long time.

Pretty much exactly what I was going for.

Remarks like this are equally as disturbing as the issues they are directed at.

Makes you look foolish.

and makes you sound like a dick, nice hat

Sorry if I feel serious matters deserve more than shitty jokes and stereotypes. There are plenty of other things to joke about.

If I sound like a dick, that's fine with me. I could give two shits about what 99% of you think.

And it is a nice hat, thank you.

Sorry if I feel serious matters deserve more than shitty jokes and stereotypes. There are plenty of other things to joke about.

If I sound like a dick, that's fine with me. I could give two shits about what 99% of you think.

I don't blame you for not caring about what a bunch of idiots on a messageboard think. But what about your friends? I know a couple guys like you, taking everything way too seriously with no room to joke about things. Everyone just talks shit about them behind their backs for being too uptight and serious and boring. You just might have the same effect on people if you don't think there's even room for jokes on a fucking internet messageboard.