Brand New - The Devil and God...

tgparn

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, totally unrelated to this pre-order/pressing, etc. -- there was/is already a deluxe/audiophile version of this record in the works and will be announced by the label next week. So next week should cheer everyone up!

this is what i heard as well...super psyched.

We need information, damnit! Someone call Jesse Lacey.

Interrupt his money bath.

ME ;D

being as you have no credentials other than being a member here for about a month and almost more negative karma than posts, and you've provided no proof or further info that a deluxe edition is in the works other than that it's coming out of your mouth, i'm very skeptical.

it def is, i work at universal and it's in our system and i know who licensed it, and what it entails. so this n00b actually has good info.

ME ;D

being as you have no credentials other than being a member here for about a month and almost more negative karma than posts, and you've provided no proof or further info that a deluxe edition is in the works other than that it's coming out of your mouth, i'm very skeptical.

Duff, I'm in disguise!

it def is, i work at universal and it's in our system and i know who licensed it, and what it entails. so this n00b actually has good info.

see i'll tend to believe something when it comes from someone like you, who everyone knows has credibility.

email from Interpunk I received a little over an hour ago:

"We're sorry to inform you that we have confirmed that the Brand New -The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me double LP has been cancelled. We listed this release due to an announcement from the label, which has now announced the cancellation the LP release. While we're almost certain the LP will be released in the future, we have been unable to get any estimated date so far.

Because the release is being officially “cancelled”, we cannot guarantee any presale copies. We are very sorry for this disappointment. We are continuing to do everything in our power to be guaranteed enough copies to cover all presales. As soon as we get a new release date, we will let you know.

Thanks,

Interpunk.com"