Brand New - The Devil and God...

tgparn

yeah unless that new deluxe biz happens elsewhere i'll be reordering from interpunk. they were really classy about this business...i appreciated the straightforward email.

So are you or are you not going to beat some ass on a train?

oh it's more severe than that. i'm pressin' charges!!

...against triple crown for being a bag full of dicks.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should all be pumped cause we're announcing the deluxe 2xLP version next week, with full details, a solid release date, AND a main contact to get in touch with. The record WILL be released and our version is 180 gram. Not that we had anything to do with the Triple Crown pressing (as we've been working on this for months), but we'll make sure everyone is informed on what is going on with the release (our version, at least) and our pressing will be on time with pre-orders and delivery.

You should all be pumped cause we're announcing the deluxe 2xLP version next week, with full details, a solid release date, AND a main contact to get in touch with. The record WILL be released and our version is 180 gram. Not that we had anything to do with the Triple Crown pressing (as we've been working on this for months), but we'll make sure everyone is informed on what is going on with the release (our version, at least) and our pressing will be on time with pre-orders and delivery.

That is awesome that you're doing this...BUT...how about telling us who the "we" refers to?...pretty please?

That is awesome that you're doing this...BUT...how about telling us who the "we" refers to?...pretty please?

This please?

again, since you don't identify yourself or have any credibility i will remain skeptical till it's actually announced and there's a sell sheet or a press release for it.

again, since you don't identify yourself or have any credibility i will remain skeptical till it's actually announced and there's a sell sheet or a press release for it.

it's 100% legit.

there's dedication, and then there's "we're pressing this but we won't tell you who we are or what we're doing and some other guy who won't tell you who HE or what he's doing either is is going to verify it and then start talking about non-disclosure"... i'm beginning to wonder if you need a special tattoo and a secret knock to get this album at all

there's dedication, and then there's "we're pressing this but we won't tell you who we are or what we're doing and some other guy who won't tell you who HE or what he's doing either is is going to verify it and then start talking about non-disclosure"... i'm beginning to wonder if you need a special tattoo and a secret knock to get this album at all

hahah i have a tattoo for them actually. not from tdag but i've at least thought it should get me backstage or some sort of cool shit.

really i just want this album pressed. i don't care how much it costs.

i was thinking some sort of masonic tattoo, a skull with a snake for a tongue or something, but BN tattoos blow that whole line of questioning out of the water, what do you have if that's not a creepy question? has it got you backstage or has jesse just looked at you all introverted like?

i don't care about the price personally, but my bank account has implied it's going to leave me if i keep running around spending untold amounts on records..

i was thinking some sort of masonic tattoo, a skull with a snake for a tongue or something, but BN tattoos blow that whole line of questioning out of the water, what do you have if that's not a creepy question? has it got you backstage or has jesse just looked at you all introverted like?

i don't care about the price personally, but my bank account has implied it's going to leave me if i keep running around spending untold amounts on records..

haha i just have my favorite line in my handwriting on my arm...it hasn't gotten me shit bc i don't have the balls to approach them after the shows lol

and i'll be under a bridge shortly for this new addiction so i know what you mean...

[image]

and i welcome the haters who keep smiting me...bring it bitches ;)