Brand New - The Devil and God...

tgparn

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got this:

Jordan,

We're sorry to inform you that we have confirmed that the Brand New -The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me double LP has been cancelled. We listed this release due to an announcement from the label, which has now announced the cancellation the LP release. While we're almost certain the LP will be released in the future, we have been unable to get any estimated date so far.

Because the release is being officially “cancelled”, we cannot guarantee any presale copies. We are very sorry for this disappointment. We are continuing to do everything in our power to be guaranteed enough copies to cover all presales. As soon as we get a new release date, we will let you know.

Thanks,

Interpunk.com

Amber,

We're sorry to inform you that we have confirmed that the Brand New -The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me double LP has been cancelled. We listed this release due to an announcement from the label, which has now announced the cancellation the LP release. While we're almost certain the LP will be released in the future, we have been unable to get any estimated date so far.

Because the release is being officially “cancelled”, we cannot guarantee any presale copies. We are very sorry for this disappointment. We are continuing to do everything in our power to be guaranteed enough copies to cover all presales. As soon as we get a new release date, we will let you know.

Thanks,

Interpunk.com

it's not too early to start drinking is it?

i feel like a kid who just got told santa claus isn't real. this is some weak shit. i can't believe they even bothered doing a preorder. now we've all just spent 3 months being stoked on it to get the rug pulled out from under us with the release under a month away?

pure. bullshit.

i'm new to collecting vinyl, but is this a common occurrence? or just another stellar brand new dry dicking?