Pictures of your job

No pics as of right now, but my job involves 5 live radio studios and 2 audio production studios. I'm a board op/dj at a media group that owns 5 radio stations. I basically play commercials for sporting evens and dj the local music show on a rock station in Jamestown, NY. Right now I'm listening to a fucking Nascar race on a country station. Lame.

"Kava Kava" is technically the name for a herbal supplement that it supposed to reduced stress. A friend who I used to work with at my previous job used to just blurt out "kava kava dude!" when things for stressful...it sounded so silly that you couldn't help but to just stop for a moment and forget what you're stressing about...it worked too...so now it has taken a life of its own as a mantra during stressful moments...

Guest falloutcollapse
"Kava Kava" is technically the name for a herbal supplement that it supposed to reduced stress. A friend who I used to work with at my previous job used to just blurt out "kava kava dude!" when things for stressful...it sounded so silly that you couldn't help but to just stop for a moment and forget what you're stressing about...it worked too...so now it has taken a life of its own as a mantra during stressful moments...

juan you're such a businessman, blacking out important info and phone numbers...

Sounds interesting. I'm a big fan of the "Serenity Now!" method myself:

[image]

juan you're such a businessman, blacking out important info and phone numbers...

What can I say?...I don't need the Corporate Gestapo to come after my ass...no siree bob! ;)