Leatherface/Yesterdays Ring Split Tour Only 7"

peanutuk

Wow !!!

A Leatherface split 7" & maybe a new LP too + a Frankie Stubbs 10" on Boss Tunage ......2010 looks like its gonna be a good year for us Leatherface fans

If any of you lovely Canadians are going to see any dates on this Leatherface/Yesterdays Ring tour can you pick me up a copy of the split 7".......please :)

Then there's the next magical mystery tours from your favorite and mine, Leatherface!! A small tour of the UK followed up next year by Canada and the US. There should be a vinyl split with Yesterdays Ring (one track each) to mark the Canadian tour. Only 500 will be pressed and it will be available on the tour only! Rumor has it that Leatherface have been heard back at their old haunt the Bunker Rehearsal Studios in Sunderland, where they are putting together the new album, this month too. And it seems that Duncan Redmonds is filling in on drums for at least part of the UK tour? I've seen lots of US dates listed around but I won't post those until more of it is confirmed.

Canadian Tour

February 21st: Sunday - Call The Office: London, ON w/ Yesterday's Ring, Sinkin' Ships

February 22nd: Monday - Wrongbar: Toronto, ON w/ Yesterday's Ring , Sinkin' Ships, Summer Of '92

February 23rd: Tuesday - L3 Nightclub: St. Catharines, ON w/ Fucked Up, Yesterday's Ring, Orphan Choir

February 24th: Wednesday - Wrongbar (all ages): Toronto, ON w/ Fucked Up, Yesterday's Ring

February 25th: Thursday - Babylon: Ottawa, ON w/ Lemuria, Yesterday's Ring, Year Zero, I Refuse

February 26th: Friday - Le Bunker: Chicoutimi,CA w/ Yesterday's Ring, Crash Ton Rock, Lemuria

February 27th: Saturday - Le Cercle: Québec City, QC w/ Yesterday's Ring , Crash Ton Rock, Lemuria

February 28th: Sunday - Foufounes Électriques: Montreal, QC w/ Yesterday's Ring, Crash Ton Rock, Whiskey Trench

March 1st: Monday - Brasseries Les Gaulois d'Amériques: Longueuil, QC w/ Yesterday's Ring

March 2nd: Tuesday - TBA: Sherbrooke, CA w/ Yesterday's Ring

March 3rd: Wednesday - The Mansion: Kingston, CA w/ Yesterday's Ring

John x1984x