any Doctor Who fans?

kurtz

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE Doctor Who. LOVE.

I saw Waters of Mars a few weeks ago the day after it aired in the UK and I searched relentlessly for a web-rip. I'm definitely sad to see David Tennant go. He's absolutely brilliant. I definitely love how he has the ability to portray the Doctor as happy go lucky, but convincingly shows off the darker side of being the last Time Lord. Especially in this episode. It was fucking intense.

Makes me so fucking STOKED for the christmas special. I'm shitting bricks of anticipation. I have no doubt David Tennant will go out with a bang. I'm also sad Russel T. Davies is leaving as head writer. But Steve Moffat's a good replacement. He wrote coupling and a good amount of my all time favorite Doctor Who episodes. "Blink" still gives me fucking chills.

Though I'm a little worried about how they will top themselves for Series 5. A new Doctor and a new assistant is fine and dandy but when you kick out even crazier shit each season you're going to lose your steam soon enough. After bringing back the Master in Series 3 and then the fucking nerdgasmic Series 4 finale I'm hoping the team's got something epic up their sleeves.

OH. MY. GOD.

I cried so fucking much. That episode successfully ripped my heart out and stomped it into a million pieces. But then it also fixed it and put it back into my chest with a warm glowy feeling. Such an emotional roller coaster.

And I won't go into detail as to not spoil it until it's aired in the US. I waited all day for the torrent. SO WORTH IT.

• 2 months later...

I'm currently re-watching everything on netflix. I just got through the first season a couple days ago. Christopher Eccleston was sort of an awkward Doctor. The episodes are still really good though.

Do any of you watch Torchwood? I just started watching that show. I like it almost as much as Doctor Who. I don't know why is took me so long to finally check it out.

Yes! I love Torchwood!!!!!! Jack was always one of my favorite characters. Did you get to the episode (I'm pretty sure it's the first season) where they have to investigate murders in this rural area? It was seriously one of the most disturbing things I've seen in the Whoniverse, maybe ever.

I still need to watch the miniseries/season 3.