A Wilhelm Scream Review

i recently referenced career suicide closer "we built this city (on debts and booze)" in the latest post on my mp3 blog, http://www.soundsalvationarmy.com. be forewarned, the post itself couldn't have less to do with a wilhelm scream.

but i also did a minus the bear review a couple weeks ago. and myself and my cohorts have talked about a lot of other stuff too. check it out.

so last night i caught the Only Crime, swellers, A Wilhelm scream show at a cafe near jacksonville beach. That show blew my mind. Only crime was a treat to see. full of energy plus bill from the descendents playin drums. AWS came out full speed ahead and rip the crowd apart. the stage was only about 6 inches off the ground so the singer was running the crowd and going crazy. plus they all hung out at the bar and watched the rest of the Sox game.

Good time, if you have a chance to see this tour. Do Not Miss out.

This is about the 6th time seeing AWS and they get so much better everytime.

And one last thing. i asked about the new album getting pressed, and they said they highly doubt it. They really want to but no one will put it out for them. they kept asking me for money, and i would ask what for. they would respond "putting out new album on vinyl"

i think that was it... i took some photos that i will post later