Blink- enema... at Hot Topic?

First off, if this is posted about and everyone is like "God dammit, look around before posting" then I appologize but I didn't see anything about this.

I bought Enema of the state at Hot Topic last night. Its on white vinyl, and it doesn't have the MTS label on the back. I might just be retarted but I didn't think this would be sold there. Also the center label is different than the picture that MTS posted. Is this the second pressing? Or is this something else?

From what I understand, this is out of 2,000 copies. I'd love to see more pictures of the packaging if anybody can post them. Curious to see if they used our layout ideas for this.

Are the barcode and Parental Advisory images printed directly on the jacket?

Also, this was a direct license between Hot Topic and Universal, no other labels were involved.

Yes this is limited to 2000 copies.

Should be up on www.hottopic.com soon. Also for HT stores that sell vinyl but dont have this in yet....they should be there soon if anyone is looking to pick one up.

Dude Ranch should be hitting stores soon as well. Also limited to 2000 copies.

are there any more HT colors for EOTS other than white? and what colors, if any, will there be for Dude Ranch?

Yes this is limited to 2000 copies.

Should be up on www.hottopic.com soon. Also for HT stores that sell vinyl but dont have this in yet....they should be there soon if anyone is looking to pick one up.

Dude Ranch should be hitting stores soon as well. Also limited to 2000 copies.

are there any more HT colors for EOTS other than white? and what colors, if any, will there be for Dude Ranch?

Just white for Enema

Dude Ranch is on, I think, clear orage or clear gold or something like that from what I remember.

I believe both are gatefold jackets.

Didn't the dude who works for Hot Topic post this in the original thread? (forgot your tag, sorry dude). Anyway, this is a good thing. Now everyone who wants one will be able to get one.

Thats me and I might have posted it in another Blink thread but I cant remember.

Almost positive everyone thought it was a joke when you posted it.

Cool that it's not though.