Photo: Mariachi El Bronx LP

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

What you are seeing is not an illusion. After a long wait, the records finally arrived today and the guys are packaging them up as we speak. I already gave the record a spin and it sounds even better on wax. If you have not pre-ordered this, we have 20 copies left and I expect they will be gone soon. Get this record. It is one of my favorites of 2009.

so is it safe to that folks who ordered this last week will be getting a copy shipped this week?

every order placed from the first pre-order to this morning will be shipped out today

crap, this is sold out now :( i was going to order this and a wilhelm scream after i finished work

once we posted photos, this sold like crazy. I have 50 more shipping today to us but we won't be shipping these til we get back in on the 4th of January.

crap, this is sold out now :( i was going to order this and a wilhelm scream after i finished work

once we posted photos, this sold like crazy. I have 50 more shipping today to us but we won't be shipping these til we get back in on the 4th of January.

It's cool, I had store credit with interpunk from the canceled Brand New record and was already ordering stuff from there