Is the RUN FOR COVER REC. guy in here?

Hey Dan! I PMed you but figured I would answer here.

Those TF shirts took a little longer than we wanted them to from the printer. They came in today and will be shipping the day after Christmas. Sorry for the delay! Everyone who ordered one of those shirts is getting an email tonight with the same explanation. I am actually wearing one now, and I think it's the best shirt we've ever printed.

Still have not gotten my Fireworks pre order that has been told to have been send out forever ago!

Emailed you!

i know the dude has caught a lot of shit in the past (from myself, included) but i have to say jeff is a solid dude who runs the label practically by himself with some of the best young bands out there.

he's always responded to my emails in a timely fashion explaining situations and comes through on his promises. i back him hard.

i know the dude has caught a lot of shit in the past (from myself, included) but i have to say jeff is a solid dude who runs the label practically by himself with some of the best young bands out there.

he's always responded to my emails in a timely fashion explaining situations and comes through on his promises. i back him hard.

he does seem very nice , if overwhelmed , hence the problems although i have never personally ordered from him due to the horror stories many have told me but i talked to him 2 weeks ago and told him for the fireworks and wonder years pre-orders i would give his mail order a chance as i want to believe he has gotten a better handle on things .

he responded promptly to my emails and i got my fireworks lp no problem, despite the negative things i've heard, so i snagged the wonders years lp and the repress of that title fight ep from them! :]

Did you mean the repress of the Fireworks 7"? I got like 10 emails from people asking where their Title Fight - Kingston 7"s were a few weeks back, but I didn't release that record. Our friends at Six Feet Under did, just to clear any confusion. If you meant the Fireworks 7", well then you're all set.

Hey guys, thank you for the kind words. Sometimes we do get overwhelmed, but all Dre and I can do is try to make things better, which I believe we are actively doing. In my eyes, better = less wait time for pre-orders, and better communication with customers. Hopefully you guys agree.

yeah like i said you will be getting alot of my hard earned cash the next week so i am trusting you and you seem to be communicating much better now and you release such amazing shit ;D