HOPE CON. "DEATH..."3RD PRESS FUCK UP PIC

if you're looking to sell that, i'd be willing to buy it... if you can get a jacket that is
i can't in all good conscience pal. there is a scratch on the a side and i would feel really bad selling it to somebody knowing it is fucked up. i do appreciate that though.

oh damn, at least we know that at least 1 of the colours suits the art work

I guess I'll be getting this too.

I wonder if I could get Deathwish to send me a Rise and Fall jacket with a Hope Con record? Then I wouldn't have to send anything back to Revelation.

Revelation should have gotten in touch with you about this.

They assembled, and sent out a handful of these.

Hope Con and Rise And Fall are DWI50 and DWI52, and since all the other records were in the hight 90's, it was just a mistake.

Rev has all of the "parts" needed to swap everything out, and they will take care of it for you... after the holiday of course.

The Hope Con and Rise And Fall represses, as well as the Carrier "One Year Later" LP will all be up in the Deathwish estore VERY shortly.

Hold on tight, and you can order all three from us. Much like Blacklisted, this is NOT a preorder. All the records will be in stock, and shipping out immediately.

We ran into some audio problems with Hope Con, and had to get plates recut, which is why there was a delay. Please buy from us, because we have many, many, MANY boxes of LPs in the back and we need to make room for the pandas we are getting in the new year.

The Hope Con and Rise And Fall represses, as well as the Carrier "One Year Later" LP will all be up in the Deathwish estore VERY shortly.

Hold on tight, and you can order all three from us. Much like Blacklisted, this is NOT a preorder. All the records will be in stock, and shipping out immediately.

We ran into some audio problems with Hope Con, and had to get plates recut, which is why there was a delay. Please buy from us, because we have many, many, MANY boxes of LPs in the back and we need to make room for the pandas we are getting in the new year.

i would totally buy from you guys. just us know. i really want this. it is much appreciated