whats does NM to NM+ mean?

you have a certain amount of days to file a paypal claim. get him to get a delivery confirmation number and give it to you when he ships. if you don't get it, you can file a paypal claim and get whatever money he/she has in their paypal account. if they don't have any money in it, you won't get anything back. the main thing is to get the delivery confirmation number. or get him/her to send it ups/fedex and you can track it right to your door. might be worth the extra cash for the upgrade to ups/fedex.

Doesn't everyone carry a cell phone these days?

nope. not everybody owns a camera either. mind blowing!

Where I live everyone needs a cell phone and all cell phones have cameras and email functions. I'm not sure where cell phones are at States side. When I left the US, my phone didn't have a camera.

you have a certain amount of days to file a paypal claim. get him to get a delivery confirmation number and give it to you when he ships. if you don't get it, you can file a paypal claim and get whatever money he/she has in their paypal account. if they don't have any money in it, you won't get anything back. the main thing is to get the delivery confirmation number. or get him/her to send it ups/fedex and you can track it right to your door. might be worth the extra cash for the upgrade to ups/fedex.

would like to add that they dont have to have money in thier paypal just have to have a bank or credit card linked which in that case paypal takes the money out of those as well , although if they dont have either linked then you cant get money back .

• 4 months later...
i'm about to buy a record and the guy says it's NM to NM+. I was just wondering how good this looks because the person doesn't have a camera. And also, if he doesn't send the item, i can get my money back with pay pal right?

wow youre stupid.

SHUT UP!

so now you're going through threads that are more than 4 months old to make your posts?