Any Weezer fans?

I'm so stoked on this news! Rivers just announced via his Myspace blog that Geffen will be releasing a demos compilation from the Weezer front man! Cuomo said he hand picked some of his favorite demos from 1992-2007 for this release.

Changes are something from Songs from the Black Hole will be included!

I bet only Scott and I care, heh.

AWESOME! I don't care what y'all say, the last record was rockin. Green and Make Believe are a little bogus with a few good songs mixed in.

Make Believe was the last record. I actually enjoyed everything between Blue and Maladroit. Make Believe was just unlistenable for me even though I wanted to like it.

i still think pinkerton is their best material

+1 (if I could)

I just got to interview him about this. It blew my mind.

(note that i didn't smite you)

can you tell us what's gonna be on it??

To be honest, I don't know -- I had to interview him blind, I won't have music for another week or so. We had to do the interview now because Rivers is going on a meditation retreat for 30 days starting Wednesday.

The only tracks I know are on it are the ones he named to me -- and there are definitely some familiar faces in terms of fan-favorite demos that never got official releases. I don't want to disclose them yet, but yeah, as a Weezer fan, I definitely got stoked over some of what he listed off.