Blink-182 Hot Topic

so Hot Topic now have Dude Ranch in stock at some stores.

A freind went in and saw it along with Buddha Picture Disc.

What's confusing is that Interpunk have delayed the Buddha picture disc 3/4 times now, yet HT have them in.

Can someone (esp in the US) shed any light on this please?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just went to a Hot Topic and saw those today too so I picked both up, but I was hoping to see Enema in there. The Dude Ranch is the Universal pressing, not MTS. Haven't opened it yet, but it's gatefold, probably similar to the Enema pressing Universal did.

Edit: Just opened Dude Ranch, it's translucent orange. Looks nice, but I'm still patiently waiting for my 180g MTS copy though. Judging by Enema, it should be much nicer.

Universal didnt do a separate pressing to fuck with MTS.

I asked Universal to press/repress EOTS and Dude Ranch over a year ago for HT and they were told they couldnt. Once they saw it in their system that they were being pressed by someone they got back to me and told me they could do a pressing for HT so we went forward with it. I knew some "small" label was pressing these on their own but had no idea what label it was or if the label was even in the US. I assumed it was an overseas label. Then a little while later after those records went into production I found out the label doing these was MTS. Thats the story with the HT pressings of these records. Sorry to disappoint some of your theories.

any idea of how many were pressed for Hot Topic???

Universal didnt do a separate pressing to fuck with MTS.

I asked Universal to press/repress EOTS and Dude Ranch over a year ago for HT and they were told they couldnt. Once they saw it in their system that they were being pressed by someone they got back to me and told me they could do a pressing for HT so we went forward with it. I knew some "small" label was pressing these on their own but had no idea what label it was or if the label was even in the US. I assumed it was an overseas label. Then a little while later after those records went into production I found out the label doing these was MTS. Thats the story with the HT pressings of these records. Sorry to disappoint some of your theories.